Need advice on ADR's....

Stitch65

I want to live in ToonTown!
So, here's what I've got planned:

5/6 ~ 50's Prime Time Cafe @ 5:00pm (been here before, and really enjoyed it)

5/7 ~ Crystal Palace @ 7:40pm (never been)

5/8 ~ Donald's Breakfastosaurous (sp?) at 9:20 am (after utilizing the EMH to catch the safari early (never been)

5/9 ~ Ohana's @ 7:05pm for our anniversary dinner! (been once, loved it) :wizard:

5/10 ~ Liberty Tree Tavern for son's Birthday dinner @ 6:40pm (never been) party:

5/11 ~ 1900 Park Fare @ 4:40pm to meet Cinderella (never been)

5/12 ~ Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose (never been)

5/13 ~ Breakfast at Chef Mickey's @ 8:10 am (been twice and loved it)

Do these sound like good ADR's? We have two kids, ages 6 and 5 and I guess I'm just looking for input for the ones I've never been to, are they worth it? Or should I do some last minute changes?

:confused3

Wow,we are eating at 6 of the places that you are when we go in October.I hope you do a Dining report. :) We ate at 1900 Park Fare last September and loved it.Liberty Tree Tavern was great and one of my kids must dos. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info, I'm definetly going to do a dining report, acutally I'm so anal that I took the advice of putting hints & tips on notecards and made myself some ressie cards that have our ADR's on there and I'll write notes on these right after we eat. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter