Need Advice on Counter Service

the shawarma wrap at the tangerine cafe is really good

MK - Pinocchio's is good. Not quite as busy as Pecos Bill's. But it closes early. Last week it closed at 8pm and the MK was open until 10:30. We ended up at Cosmic Rays

My dd's did not really like Cosmic Rays. They thought Sunny Eclipse was weird. (lol)

Epcot - We love the walk up fish and chip place in England and the Yakitori House in Japan. The place in Mexico is pretty good too.

Originally posted by FOTM_Ring_Bearer
MK - Pinocchio's is good. Not quite as busy as Pecos Bill's. But it closes early. Last week it closed at 8pm and the MK was open until 10:30. We ended up at Cosmic Rays

My dd's did not really like Cosmic Rays. They thought Sunny Eclipse was weird. (lol)

Epcot - We love the walk up fish and chip place in England and the Yakitori House in Japan. The place in Mexico is pretty good too.

FOTMouse--I love your name :)
Does Cosmic Rays usually stay later then? I'm still trying to figure out about counter services and park closings

Mmmm, counter service, let's see....
We like El Pirata y el Perico, Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House, Pinocchio Village Haus and Casey's Corner all in MK.

In Epcot, you can't go wrong with the Land, there is something for everyone, as another poster has said. We also like the counter service in Mexico, the combination plate is really good.

I don't think 2 character meals in one day is weird- it's your vacation, you should do exactly as you please!

Have a great time!!

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter