Need advice on which days to pick for parks

alisaocean1213

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are planning a trip to WDW Wed Nov 23-Nov 30. We are not planning to get to parks before 11am -12pm but will use Genie plus.

I’m thinking to do the following:

1. Thanksgiving day 11/24 - MK. It’s our first day so due to time change we are not going to make it to the park until maybe around 1pm. Thinking of doing dessert fireworks viewing party since it’s going to be crazy crowded.

2. 11/25 Friday - HS
3. 11/26 Saturday - Animal Kingdom
4. 11/27 Sunday - MK Christmas party only 4 pm
5. 11/28 Monday - Epcot
6. 11/29 Tuesday - MK again or Epcot

Does this plan makes sense given the crowds for each day? I know Tuesday for MK is a party night so it will be a short day, which is fine since we have early morning flight next day.

Thank you!

Does this plan makes sense given the crowds for each day?
Traveling over a holiday like that, crowds are going to be bonkers all of the days at all of the parks. Just go with what you think sounds fun.

And, if you're going to call it a night early anyway, traditional wisdom says MK on a party day is a great choice. We'll see, once the Halloween parties start up, if that beforetimes truism is still valid in 2022 Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter