• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Advice, Tyler(Chip & Dale Express)

100%Disney

<font color=9999FF>On the lookout for a good sushi
We will be at Coronado Springs 12/12-12/23, we would really like to be near a bus stop that won't be packed, but would prefer to be able to sit. I know there are a couple of stops there, which do you suggest so that we could get a seat for sure, and considering the crowd factor? Thanks

Coronado Springs isn't typically a heavy resort... The only time I really ever have people standing on a Coronado Bus is during extreme peak times. However, being that you will be coming down when CBR is closed, and during a holiday season... it will be slightly busier than normal. All Theme Park busses go to Bus Stop # 2, 3, 4, and then #1. Downtown Disney busses start at # 1, then 2, 3, 4. The reason for this is so that guests can just hop any theme park bus to reach El Centro... and then a DTD bus to get back to thier stop.

Stops 2, 3, and 4 are never really crowded... Stop 1 is always the main and busy stop. So, I'd say go for Casitas (make sure it's near #2... some are closer to 1) or Ranchos (which is #3)

Stops 2 and 3 are rarely ever packed, in my experience... and since they're the first two stops, seats should be no problem.

Thank you so much, we stayed at AKL in July, there was only 1 stop there and we never had to stand, even after fireworks and E-ride nights. I don't care to stand but we have a toddler. Can't wait to get there.

If we stay in Ranchos, is it very far from El Centro and the Pepper Market?

To be honest, I've never actually walked the premises of CSR... so I can't tell you how long of a walk it is... However, like I said... just hop on any theme park bus, and they'll drop you off up front. Hop a Downtown bus, and they'll take you back.

Although... honestly... I don't imagine it to be a huge walk... I'm guessing it's a bit shorter than Main Street to the Castle... but *shrug* Someone who's stayed there might have a better idea.

Originally posted by ozziewags
Tyler,
What route do you drive? Is it always the same? How can we look for you?

Unfortunetly, I'm VERY hard to find... I'm in the scheduling pool... which means my shifts change every week. This week, I'm on late nights... next week, I'm back on mornings... I go with the flow. :) The only thing my schedule tells me is the time I work, and the Hub/Zone that I work for. From that point on, I get assigned a bus, and with Flex/MOD who knows where I might end up.

It's just been by chance luck that I've had 2 known DIS'ers on my bus so far. :) Just look for Chip & Dale on my dashboard...
:jester:

Well that will be something to see.....all of the DIS'ers looking into buses, then saying.."Thanks, we'll wait for the next one." Have to ask Tyler...when do you sleep? And thanks again for all your terrific help here. And for all the other CM's that we don't know about, but are out there helping us, thank-you also!!

Originally posted by goofy4tink
Well that will be something to see.....all of the DIS'ers looking into buses, then saying.."Thanks, we'll wait for the next one."

LOL!

Originally posted by goofy4tink
Have to ask Tyler...when do you sleep? And thanks again for all your terrific help here.

It's my pleasure. :)

As for sleep... wazzat??? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter