need advice

bwmmfan

Mouseketeer
I need some Universal advice please... We currently have reservations at Nick Jr hotel for a weekend in August. The plan is to have one day hanging at the hotel and Sat and Sun at US and IOA. I am now thinking of staying at an on site Universal hotel so that we don't have to deal with weekend park lines in August heat. What would you do? :scared:

My kids LOVED the pool at RPR so much they whined whenever we made them go to the parks. The poolside movies are fun, too. Being onsite is so worth it, and I think your kids would love a day at the resort as much as the Nick Hotel. However, if they are already pumped on Nick, it might be hard convincing them.

eta: just saw your youngest two are 9 and 12 - at those ages I'd definitely go with onsite.

I would definately stay onsite if you can.

We love RPR and can definately recommend it there. All 3 hotels are beautiful though.

In August you will totally appreciate getting back to the hotel in the middle of the day if you need to. And having unlimited Express Pass is invaluable.

I would definately stay onsite if you can.

We love RPR and can definately recommend it there. All 3 hotels are beautiful though.

In August you will totally appreciate getting back to the hotel in the middle of the day if you need to. And having unlimited Express Pass is invaluable.
:thumbsup2

Definitely definitely definitely stay at one of the onsite hotels - if you are going on a weekend in august - hot humid muggy and crowded. You wil be SOOOO grateful for that front of the line pass. AND you'll be able to get into Harry Potter an hour early. The nick hotel is GREAT for a day to hang out. In fact, if I were you, I'd start off with the touring and end the day at the Nick to recover from two days of running around in the sticky heat. I've only stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and wouldn't stay anywhere else, but then again I've got a teenager who's a drummer and a cellist and REALLY into Metal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter