Need advise before finalizing plan

GWhitten98

Whitten Family
This we will be our first adult only trip near the end of October. We want to do as much Food and Wine stuff at Epcot as possible, but I can't bring myself to just skip all the other parks so we have purchased park hopper . DH has requested down time and does not like heat. We are morning people so I was thinking RD each morning and at least a 3 hour break mid day would work best. I specifically booked BC to be within walking distance of Epcot and b/c of the pools. Can I get advise on the plan I have put together so far.

Wednesday -- Arrive at MCO at 415, ME to BC to check in and walk over to Epcot and grab a bite at booths b/t IG and concert before 830 Eat to the Beat concert.
Thursday -- I'm on the fence about skipping AK and making this an Epcot only day, but if we go to AK these are my three main things(Everest, Dinosaur and Safari by 11am) and then return to beach club to relax, swim, nap till heading to WS around 3 for booths and concerts, I could book late evening FP and go to FW that evening while illumination is going on. I want to book the "snack package" for this day which will give us special seating for the concert of our choice.
Friday -- MK(Key to Kingdom tour @930) and stay for Parade at 3/return to BC to relax, swim, nap till around 7 then to WS for booths and Illumination Desert Part @ 9
Sat -- Epcot (Parisian Breakfast) and hit future world/return to BC to relax, swim, nat till Dinner at California Grill at 730 and then a late night at MK
Sunday -- HS for RnR, Star Tours, TOT lunch at Sci-Fi at 11/Return to BC to relax, swim, nap till 4 then WS booths and Concert(possible booking a ETB Dinner Package)
Monday -- Depart via ME at 10am so nothing planned other than sleeping in from a late night before

These plans look fabulous! Doing rope drop, getting the must dos out of the way, and then back to BC for a rest before Epcot at night is the way to go. Also, being out of Epcot Saturday is an excellent choice becuase it will be crazy busy. Have you considered a MNSSHP?

Yep, the Halloween party is a must do in my opinion and if I were to change anything else I would say to skip HS as it will be mostly closed at that point from everything we have heard. The problem with the rides you want to do at HS is there won't be many other rides open so the lines will probably be big.

That plan looks great, I love all the parks, so when me and my college roommate went for F&W last year, it was more or less other parks in the morning, and Epcot at night til our heart's content......obviously a night at MK is great, because I love Wishes....

we went from a Thursday-Tuesday, and we were at Epcot at least 3 nights of that, and had a blast! I would say a MNSSHP might be a good idea, but if you like your plan now, it seems perfect! By the last night you will know which places you wanna visit again!

It all looks great! DH and I have done Keys tour and it was really neat! We also loved MNSSHP... As PP mentioned. But it sounds like a great itinerary! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter