Need an idea for celebrating retirement in WDW?

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
I would like to make something for my MIL and FIL. MIL retired in August and FIL will retire right before we leave. I was thinking something like the Super Bowl commericial. You just retired, what are you going to do next? I'm going to Disney World! That seems to wordy, and ideas?

I don't have any ideas for you as of yet, but I'm bumping this up if you still need help! :goodvibes

Thanks, I think I posted it again in another thread and got a great idea. I've already made the shirts and will be giving them to DMIL and DFIL the night before we leave. I'll post pictures soon.

Great! I just didn't want the thread to get lost and you not get your answers! If you'd like, we'd all love to see what you came up with! :goodvibes

cwnhokie said:
Thanks, I think I posted it again in another thread and got a great idea. I've already made the shirts and will be giving them to DMIL and DFIL the night before we leave. I'll post pictures soon.
Where is the idea? What thread? :confused3 TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter