Need Camper Rental Suggestions Please

Wraith1876

Earning My Ears
Looking at Fort Wilderness and this would be a first for my family of 4. Looking at renting a camper and a golf cart for the week. Any suggestions on who to use and who to avoid using? I see that the WDW site recommends two companies, but I'd like to compare them to others. I appreciate any advice. We are early in the planning stages.

For the last 3 years we have used Wilderness Camper Rentals, they rent golf carts with the campers and are awesome to deal with. All there campers are very clean and well stocked with everything you need. They have no hidden costs like some of the other companies. We usually rent from them 3/4 times a year as we live in South Florida and have annual passes to the parks. We rented from some of the other companies until we found them and will now only use them. Check them out at wildernesscamperrentals.com Good luck in your search

We are using Wilderness Camper Rentals next week and so far they have been an absolute privilege to deal with. As posted before me, nice to have the option to have a golf cart included for almost half the price per day as Disney.

We even wanted a small outdoor pen for our dogs and they were able to accommodate us.

My parents rented a camper and golf cart from Mechams last time we all went (DH and I brought our own small camper). They loved it! Everything went smoothly from the time we booked it for the to the time we left.

We are using Florida Camper Rental this Saturday for the first time. So far, they have been great to use in booking and communicating. Other than that, I can’t speak to the rest or other companies.

We are using Florida Camper Rental this Saturday for the first time. So far, they have been great to use in booking and communicating. Other than that, I can’t speak to the rest or other companies.
We are getting there on Wednesday and so far they have been nothing but accommodating.
They are even supplying us with 2 dog crates and a small outdoor pen so we don't have to pack and lug ours down there.

We’ve booked with Camper Rental Adventures of De Leon Springs for later this month. We’ve booked a package that includes a golf cart. They have lots of different campers to choose from.its our second time renting a camper and it’s been a really easy price so far.

I'll chime in to support Wilderness Camper Rentals. We've rented from them twice and are booked for our third stay in one of their units next January.
They are wonderful to deal with. Quality trailers, service oriented and very quick to respond to your questions.
We highly recommend them! https://www.wildernesscamperrentals.com/

we're currently booked in July with KORVrental. They've been responsive and their pricing was pretty good from what I could tell. They have several different options so it's not all the same floor plan.

You might want Camper Rental Adventures. We never used them but know others that won't use anyone else
Contact info camperrentaladventures.com

Just back from 10 days renting from Wilderness Camper Rentals. Everything was perfect. Great trailer, great communication. They even checked in with us periodically via text to see if we needed anything.

Back in 2015, we rented from Greenberg RV and had a great experience. They were very prompt with delivery and pick up. They even set up outdoor decorations for our site. The camper was spotless. We were camping with extended family and shared their golf cart so I can't comment on renting one of those.

I spent MONTHS looking at every place out there and comparing prices and BY FAR Camper Rental Adventures has everyone beat....by a mile. We got a free golf cart with our 5 night rental and it was $99.99 per night - all inclusive. No delivery fees, no water dumping fees, no pick up fees, no breathing fees - just one inclusive price. They have campers starting at $69.99/night all inclusive. They also include chairs, sidewalk chalk, and more with their rentals. No one else even comes close. They are on FB and very active with Ft. Wilderness updates and their customers.

We’ve booked with Camper Rental Adventures of De Leon Springs for later this month. We’ve booked a package that includes a golf cart. They have lots of different campers to choose from.its our second time renting a camper and it’s been a really easy price so far.
We have booked with them as well for our Dec.2020 trip. Would you mind letting me know how your trip goes please! I hope its magical!

I spent MONTHS looking at every place out there and comparing prices and BY FAR Camper Rental Adventures has everyone beat....by a mile. We got a free golf cart with our 5 night rental and it was $99.99 per night - all inclusive. No delivery fees, no water dumping fees, no pick up fees, no breathing fees - just one inclusive price. They have campers starting at $69.99/night all inclusive. They also include chairs, sidewalk chalk, and more with their rentals. No one else even comes close. They are on FB and very active with Ft. Wilderness updates and their customers.
hahahaha breathing fees!!!

we're currently booked in July with KORVrental. They've been responsive and their pricing was pretty good from what I could tell. They have several different options so it's not all the same floor plan.
Can you tell us how it went? I have a reservation with them for Jan. Specifically how did the delivery work?

Can you tell us how it went? I have a reservation with them for Jan. Specifically how did the delivery work?

The delivery was done around 1 pm. We were hanging out at the Kidani pool that day, so I wasn't able to meet him at the site. As far as the delivery -- you just have to email/text him the camp site once you get it from Disney.

Overall, the service was pretty good. We had an issue with the power going out (bad converter) on the first day. He came out within 40 minutes and diagnosed the issue. Probably took 3 or 4 hours in total to get it back up and running. Not ideal in the Summer heat -- but at least it got fixed before going to bed.

The delivery was done around 1 pm. We were hanging out at the Kidani pool that day, so I wasn't able to meet him at the site. As far as the delivery -- you just have to email/text him the camp site once you get it from Disney.

Overall, the service was pretty good. We had an issue with the power going out (bad converter) on the first day. He came out within 40 minutes and diagnosed the issue. Probably took 3 or 4 hours in total to get it back up and running. Not ideal in the Summer heat -- but at least it got fixed before going to bed.
Thank you. Is that the normal check in time? Did you do online check in? Did you request a specific loop? Did you get any of their extras to rent? Thinking about getting bikes from them for the week. Thanks!!!

Thank you. Is that the normal check in time? Did you do online check in? Did you request a specific loop? Did you get any of their extras to rent? Thinking about getting bikes from them for the week. Thanks!!!

I did on-line check-in and listed my arrival time with Disney as 10 am. I got an email right at 10 am saying the site was ready and we could start setting up. I then emailed the info to KORV. I've found with Disney online check-in, you'll get the text whether your room/site is ready depending on what time you tell them you're arriving...and they "seem" to prioritize people getting there earlier in the day. I could be wrong -- but that seems to be the case for me.

I was in the 400 loop (preferred) and I thought it was a great location. We rented a golf cart from KORV -- but didn't use it a ton since we were within walking distance to the marina area and we used our car to go to the other parks. It was helpful when going to the pool...but that's kind of expensive to just use it for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter