Need Creative Saying ASAP. Please help!

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
Giveing a baby shower on Sunday for SIL1 with SILs 2 and 3. SIL2 has an album of photo sleeves and will title it "Mommy Knows Best". The idea is to have all of the attendees give her a piece of motherly advice. Very cool idea.

I'm 3 hours from SILs 2 and 3 and want to help where I can. I did do all 60 invites by hand, so I have contributed, but they aer getting the brunt of the last minute stuff.

Anyway, the cards for advice will be folded in half and sitting on teh table when guests arrive. Any cute ideas of how to say "please give AManda your best pice of motherly advice?"

MIL did not want this shower to happen. (Don't ask). I don't care if I look bad, but SIL2 has never gotten any praise from MIL and I want things to go well for her. Pleasae help if you can!

SOrry for the ramble, it's a gift. ;)

A great mom we are sure she will be
But raising a little one can challenge us all
So give Amanda some advice she can see
So at three am she won't have to call!!

When my best friend was given a shower, they did something similar - the request went something like:

Our new Mom needs some help! Mothers, what do you wish someone had told you? Kid-less, what's the best old wives' tale you have heard about babies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter