Need directions from Boardwalk to Orlando Airport and back

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
Hi! I have never been on this board before, so apologize if this has already been covered.

I go to WDW often, about twice a year, and drive from Savannah, Georgia, about 300 miles. I just got home this week and my next trip is in Oct., so I'm already planning. The Oct. trip is unique in that it will be myself, my sister and my nephew (age 5). They will be flying from Atlanta, Ga. directly to Orlando airport. I will be driving.

I plan to drive to the Boardwalk and check in. Then I have to drive to the airport and get them, then drive back to the Boardwalk. That is something I have never done and I have NO sense of direction!

Does anyone have good directions (exit names or numbers, etc.)? Any help would be appreciated!

I stayed at BWV in December and here's the way I went:

South exit out of the airport, follow the exit road to 417 South (Florida Greenway). You go through 2 $1 toll plazas. After the second toll plaza, look for exit 6 - International Drive (536). Get off there and go straight until you go under the WDW Arch. After that, it's the second exit, Epcot Resorts. After exiting, you will be on Buena Vista Drive (after coming off the exit, move over to the next lane because the far right lane is an exit lane to get back on 536). Follow that until you see the sign for Boardwalk, it's a right turn after the Exxon station (MGM entrance will be on the left). Then a left into Boardwalk.

http://www.disneyzone.net/Maps/roadmap.jpg

Leaving the BW, make a right on Buena Vista Blvd? go over bridge, bear right onto World Drive? take Osceola Pkwy exit - follow to 417. Take to Boggy Creek (airport exit) boom you're there.

Leave MCO via South exit, take 417 to Osceola Pkwy, get off at exit 3, follow signs to BW -

easy!

When I went back to the airport, here's the way I went:

Right out of Boardwalk, left onto Buena Vista Drive, right onto 536, stay straight until it becomes 417, two $1 toll plazas, Bogey Creek Exit to airport.

When you walk out the main entrance of BW to walk toward the parking lot, the valet CMs have pre-printed cards they will give you with directions to various places including the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter