Need Disney birthday tshirt ideas!

kamgen

DIS Veteran
I want to get tshirts made for my mom's 50th birthday trip to WDW this April so we can all wear them!
I have seen this done before, but I am at a loss for ideas!! ANyone???

I need wording ideas, etc!

Help!

Thanks,
Kamy
:)

What's your mother's first name? Her favorite Disney character? How many others will be accompanying her? Do you want everyone's T-shirt to read the same, or could her's be different?

My wheels are turning, but need some more input to know in which direction to go.:confused: :confused:

Thanks, glad to hear the wheels are turning somewhere! :) LOL!

I don't know if I want them to say "mom" or "Vera" (that is her name!)
There are 6 of us (mom & dad, me and my dh and two family friends)
We all would wear them.
I saw a group once that said who they were in relation to the b-day person. I wish I could remember what they said, they were really cute!
Mom LOVES WDW and she doesn't know we are even going for her bday!! :)
Thanks,
Kamy

Bright colored T-shirt. On the back of all of them, print (arranged nicely--maybe around a stylized "mouse" or something):

VERA
1952--2002
Celebrating 50 Years

at

Walt Disney World

Or, maybe this one:
Venturing through the World
for
Vera's 50th"

Then, on the front left breast area, put "I'm Vera" on hers and "I'm with Vera" on the rest.

TED YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
:)

I love that idea! (The first one)

I was thinking putting our relation on them (i.e Vera's husband, Vera's Daughter, etc.)
But "I'm with vera " sounds funny too! :)

Now I am really excited! :) I am going to get them done and wrap hers up as her "Easter" gift (since she needs to know a bit early that we are going) She will flip out! :)

Any other ideas are still appreciated....can never have too many great ideas!

Thanks again!

Kamy

I saw a family last year with family reunion shirts on that I just loved.

For you it might be:

" (in big letters) Vera's 50th birthday day trip!!

I am:
___ Vera
___ Vera's husband
_X_ Vera's daughter
___ Vera's son-in-law
___ Vera's friend"

The box was checked for each persons relation. It was great to see a whole group of them together.

Have fun creating your birthday surprise!!!

I made shirts for our family reunion trip this June. I bought T-SHirt Factory software pack (only about $20 at Office Depot and order a dozen lime green t-shirts from Cheaptshirts.com Everything worked out well. I inputed some pics from Disneyclipart.com and added some stuff and printed it on iron paper and transferred to the t-shirts. Takes some time and effort but they look good! I called different print screen places and no one would do any Disney stuff without the license.
Good luck,

Bill

Thanks!
I am still trying to work some wording.
I love Ted's ideas.
I want it to say Happy Birthday or something like that on it. And I want it to refer to being at WDW.
We are giving her the t-shirt as her "easter" gift. That will be the first time she finds out she is going to WDW for her 50th.
Thanks again,
Kamy :)

These are some great ideas! i will als be takig my mom down for her 50th birthday! I m a bit nervous that her birthday has to be during the busiest week of the yr at DW, but nonetheless, we are going 3-24-30. Keep the ideas coming

That's great Colleen! We are taking my mom during a busy time too, April 14-20!
Hope we get more tshirt ideas!
Kamy :)

No problem Colleen, happens to me all the time!

Still have no idea what I am putting on the shirts! I still have some time! :)

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter