• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need family opinions for those who have done both WDW and Universal

I don't know how many times you have stayed at a Disney Hotels,I suggest you tour the newer Hotels by car , Animal Kingdom Lodge and watch the animals, drive and park at Transportation Center at MK and walf to Poly, monorail to GF, and monorail to Chef Mickeys at Cont. then boat over to the Wilderness Lodge for Lunch,Dinner, or check put the time share annex and bus back to transpotation center. Don't forget the foam cooler in the car with ice and drinks, which you bought at the local Publix grocery store near IOA/US and Seaworld.
Check if Seaworld still has two days for one promo while you are there.
ENJOY!!! :D

These decisions are going to stress me out to the max!;) How terrible for us...WDW/USO?WDW/USO?....I know I must sound awfully spoiled, it's just that a $ limit has to be placed somewhere. I REALLY feel thet we will love the RPH more than the WL...even tho both have queen beds, I just think we will appreciate a NEW resort more. I am so torn as what to do....folks feel that they will enjoy the WDW atmosphere more, DF hasn't been since the late 70's and y'know the walk down Mainstreet to the castle w/the grandkids....it will mean the world to him. However, they are 80 and I think 1 day at the park will about do my folks in, even if they are in wheelchairs. I explained to them the FOTL at USO but it didn't seel them, even tho I explained it is more benefitial than FastPass.....they will probably watch the rides 1/2 the time so it is a non-issue for them. We will have more future opportunities to return to Orlando ( hopefully) than my folks will have so I don't want to spoil the few days we will have by argueing about it B4 we even get there. Besides, the whole thing could change witht their health....MK Familystone...that is a great idea. We stayed on-site for the 1st time last summer, did a split stay ASMU/CR...as we thought this is it...let's enjoy it! We had such a fabulous time that I think that is why my folks have WDW pictured in their minds. This will be our 1st on-site USO visit so I don't have the great experience yet to entice them with.;) Time will tell....heck...at least we are going somewhere right? I am confident it will all work out and all of us will have some really nice memories. I am also sure I will be posting a lot B4 we go with crazy changes that are sure to pop up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter