Need held deciding which to pay OOP

bubbaloo311

Mouseketeer
Unless I can score an elusive Chef Mickey's reservation, I think my ADRs are pretty much solid for our trip in less than 2 weeks.

Can you please give me your input as to which you would use your TS for and which are we better off paying out of pocket.

Dinner Restaurant Marrakesh
Lunch Hollywood and Vine Play N Dine
Dinner Cinderella's Royal Table
Breakfast Cape May Cafe (Still trying to get Chef Mickey's instead)
Dinner Liberty Tree Tavern (We are meeting up with friends who are locals so we'll pay OOP for this)
Lunch Akershus
Dinner Chefs de France

DH and I are traveling with our soon-to-be 1 year old twin girls - so we felt family style and buffets would be good for them (though we're also bring along some baby food as well)

We have 5 TS credits each - and not counting LTT, this plan is a total of 7 credits.

I think 3 of the TS credits will definitely be Marrakesh, Akershus and Chefs de France.

The remaining 2 would either go to CRT dinner or Breakfast at Cape May (kind of a waste) and Lunch at Hollywood and Vine.

Any suggestions as to which choice would be the better option.

Thanks so much for your input!

Look up the menus and see which comes out cheapest. :)

In general buffets are cheaper than sit down, breakfasts are cheaper than lunch which is cheaper than dinner. I'd prioritize them that way. Use the credits on the ones you know will be most expensive (which goes back to looking them up and doing the math).

Also look up the comparitive cost between CRT (since it's dinner, it's likely to be more) and two of your other choices. It may end up making more sense to pay oop for CRT and use credits for two locations.

Without looking up prices, I couldn't really tell if it would work out or not, but I know that's what I did in Sept and it worked out a bit better. Of course, we did breakfast at CRT so ymmv, but just something to keep in mind.

Breakfasts are cheaper...pay for either Chef Mickey's or Cape May...Let me see if I can find the menus for all the restaurants, I will try to link it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter