Need help, but I have a few tips too.

MelindaM

Earning My Ears
I have a few tips!! We stayed at the Polynesian. What a beautiful hotel!! We had a concierge suite on the third floor overlooking the water and Cinderella's Castle. I had purchased everything through the WDW travel company. We spent 12 thousand dollars paid up front for this trip. We paid for the trip of a lifetime, we ended up very unhappy and wet. Also in our package I had purchased the Deluxe Magic Package. Let me tell you what I have learned.

The Concierge is great, but don't expect increased level of service. Most of the staff in the concierge area are amazingly uninformed. We would ask questions and we would be given incorrect information more times than not. I am completely amazed by this. In addition, when you pay for the concierge service you are paying for the view and the treats they have in the lounge, don't expect anything more. I mean don't expect anything more. Get the lagoon side instead of the garden side. You pay more, but the view is superior. The treats are the same everyday, and you get tired of it. It is nice to have coffee in the morning and unlimited soda and bottled water.

The Deluxe Magic Package was a huge waste of money. We got the deluxe plan because as I said before this was a trip of a lifetime. We worked off of points. We paid for 84 points for the eight days that we were there. They don't give you the option of detailing how many points you want, they just make you pay for 3 points per person per day. These points could be used for meals at select restaurants, recreational things at the hotels. We left with 58 points unused. These points do not go towards room service or alcohol. We learned there just isn't enough time to use all of these points under the most perfect of conditions. You can't eat two gourmet meals a day plus do one recreational item per day plus go into the parks. It is just way to much. Get the package below the deluxe plan. That one offers a more manageable itinerary. I think it is called Disney Magic, but double check this.

Overall our vacation was a bust. I feel like WDW is out for your cash and when they get it they are done with you. We were at Animal Kingdom when we were attacked by the Terrorists. They understandably closed the parks for the day. However, when we were to leave Friday they said if our flight was to leave so were we. Florida was in the middle of a tropical storm, there were tornados everywhere. We weren't about to fly out, not even sure we could fly out. The airports hadn't been open for days. Delta said our plane was scheduled to leave on time, so Disney said it is time to go. We were hoping they would comp us a room so we could get through the storm and then leave Saturday morning. They weren't about to comp us a room even though out of the 12 thousand we spent we had only used about 5 thousand of it. So Disney sent my family into a tropical storm because we weren't willing to spend another 500 dollars to stay. They treated us like we were trying to get something for free. What a bitter joke. I have been to WDW many times in my lifetime, and I always remember it being wonderful and magical. Not this time. We will never return!!

Granted, with the terrorist attacks our vacation mood changed quickly. It was difficult to be on vacation when so much was going on. The weather was awful. It rained daily from 3 to 8. Thursday and Friday it didn't stop raining because of the tropical storm. I have to say that the Fantasmic show did make me feel better. This is a must see at the MGM. It reminds me of how Disney World used to be. Magical!! I am very dissatisfied with the way Disney treated us. Remember the song.....be our guest be our guest let our service be the test.........another joke!! I am thinking of writing to the President of WDW company and the GM of the Polynesian. I am certain I am wasting my time, could someone give me some feedback on this and let me know what they would do in this situation. We don't expect to get anything back from them. I just feel the need to voice my disappointment in them.

We drove straight from Florida to Ohio last night. We had to stop a couple of times because of tornados in Florida. We aren't familiar enough with the state to know the counties, so as we were driving the weather emergency kept coming on over the radio. So we would stop and ask people which county we were in. Those damn tornados were all around us as we went home. What a nightmare!! I am so glad to be home!! I sincerely feel that Walt Disney World was very uncaring and unmoved by what was happening in this world. I don't say this lightly!! They couldn't care less what happened to us, and they didn't help us out at all. We had two children with us, we were all a little scared and in need of getting home safely!! We were out of money because we had to rent a car and needed gas money to get home. Not to mention, we weren't about to spend another 500.00 to stay. So they said sorry, and they sent us out to drive into a tropical storm. I am amazed and ticked off!! What would you do? Would you write or just forget about it, or do you think I am being silly? Thanks for the input. Hope your trip is much better!!

I am so sorry. I can't honestly say, though, that I think they should have given you a free room. Why should they have give you a free night's stay? They would have had to offer that to all their guests, and I don't see how they could have accomodated everyone. I do know that many people choose to stay and were offered very reasonable rates for rooms. You probably could have moved to a cheaper room or hotel. I have heard of several people who did that. It is true that the Deluxe Magic plan is pretty impossible to utilize to its fullest. Pretty much everybody here on the boards agrees to that. I looked over the plan myself for our last trip and I knew right away that we could never use all that stuff. Again, that is not really Disney's fault. They offer lots of different plans. And, of course, the weather situation was not Disney's fault. You did choose to go smack in the middle of hurricane season. That is why we never go in September. I really am sorry your vacation didn't go the way you expected it to. That is really disappointing. I have read many reports of Disney working with people to re-arrange reservations, waiving the cancellation policy, extending deposit deadlines, etc. over the last few days. I think they have reacted in a very positive and caring way to what happened. However, some people seem to think that Disney owes them something in light of what happened - a free room, honoring their room discount on alternate dates, etc. and I just don't agree with that at all. Again, I am really sorry you didn't enjoy your trip and I am glad you all made it home safely.

This is going to sound very harsh but you said you wanted feedback... it sounds like a lot of what you were unhappy with was a result of poor research and planning. The plan you chose and the time of year you went. You cannot blame Disney for the weather or the terrorist attack. If your plane was going to leave why did you drive? I have to agree that Disney does not owe you a free room. Sorry.

I have to agree with GEM. Disney can not be held responsible for the weather or terrorists.
We stayed through a hurricane one year. It rained for the whole 8 days. We tried to pick out the worst days to go shopping or to a park that is mostly inside. The day we were at MGM the water was over the top of our shoes, but we had no lines to contend with, and we were not coming back. We would not do the packages - even if we could afford them. I had rather be able to go back again......and again........ We are only planning on $2,000 for our 8 nights.

From everything I have read on here, Disney has tried to help everyone the best they can. They had a lot of problems when the airports were closed, etc. Everyone on here seemed to be very pleased with how easy they found changing and/or canceling their reservations. Some of them were even canceling for a month or two into the future. This is very generous, knowing their resorts and parks are probably a lot more empty this week and the next few due to terrorists. I also think I read that they were mighty generous with all their guests that had flights cancelled.

Anyway, I gather from your other posts, that the trip itself was good. Hope you can keep these memories, discard the rest, and make more reservations using the information on these boards. They will help your planning.........

Thanks for the feedback. You are definitely right when you said that it was poor planning on our part.......that is for certain. I will also say in our defense that we weren't blaming Disney for the terrorist attack or for the tropical storm.......that would be ridiculous. I guess we just expected more for the money we spent. They did not offer us a cheaper room. However, they did offer us a room at the Polynesian Concierge if we were willing to pay for it. Our points were still valid for Friday, and I sincerely feel that they would not have been out a penny had they allowed us to stay. The hotel was only at 20% capacity when we left. They took plenty of our money with no service rendered. It is just the principal. We weren't looking for handouts.........we had paid in full!!!! Thanks again for your feedback!!:)

Melinda,

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the spirit in which you took our comments. Many times when people ask for feedback, they don't really mean feedback - they mean they want people to agree with them. I really am sorry that your trip turned out the way it did. I hope you will go back again sometime.

First I have to say that I am so incredibly sorry your vacation turned out so terrible. But on that note, I have to disagree with some of the things you have said. I too was there with my boyfriend last week, the 8th thru the 15th. The rain was more than I ever expected it to be, but we quickly adjusted to it. Getting up early we were able to see almost all the parks from before open until about as you said 3pm when the rain started. By that time we were ready for a nap, then went to dinner, and then enjoyed shopping or PI if the weather was ok by then.
Understandibly, the events of Tuesday changed the mood of our trip. But we'd been planning for this trip all year, put all our money into it, and were stuck there anyhow. When you take into account all the people Disney has to support during a time of a National Emergency and tragedy, and a Tropical Storm to boot, thats a lot to deal with. This would be a huge nightmare even if it was only their employees they had to worry about. Now add in all the Resort guests too, not to mention having to worry about lost revenue from all the people that would potentially cancel their trips because of this.
Wednesday morning we got up early and what was going on? The Disney Gardeners were out cutting the grass. The Disney Resort busses were driving all over the place. WDW employees were all over the place keeping an eye on things. We got to MGM, and they had the tables set up with security guards to go thru our belongings. Once inside, the popcorn vendors were selling popcorn, and the rides were running as usual. I couldn't have been more comforted. Business as usual with heightened security at the parks was the best remedy for the hours and hours of MSNBC and crying and nervousness about how in the world are we getting home.
Now as for the Tropical Storm... yeah, that was pretty scary I have to give you that. And had our flights been on Friday I would have been a lot more worried. However it only took us til lunchtime to see that the storm was passing us by and the weather was getting better. A look at the weather channel showed us the tornadoes too were heading on. In your position i probably would have called the airlines and rebooked for a later flight if possible (? heck I don't know, were they doing that?) and then told the front desk that the airlines has rearranged our flight, and we'd need a later checkout.
I can understand Disney not wanting to give you an extra nights stay in a five hundred dollar room. Did you ask for a room at a cheaper hotel, like one of the moderates or value resorts?
Disney is not by any means an uncaring group, at least from what I saw. For what its worth, as soon as there was a threat of tropical storm on Friday, they moved the folks at Fort Wilderness who were camping, to Port Orleans Riverside, a moderate resort.
I am really sorry that the rain ruined your stay. We worked around the rain by buying ponchos and wearing flip flops to the parks, and had a good time despite everything. The lines alone were great. EVERYTHING was a walk on. And hey, can there BE a more perfect time for Splash Mountain? :)
Incidentally, we were at Animal Kingdom on Tuesday too. Maybe we ran into each other :) What time did they announce they were closing the parks? We left around Noon and didn't know anything about the tragedy until we got back to our hotel and tried to buy e-night tickets.
I'm really sorry you had such a horrible time. I would suggest giving it another try someday... maybe not now, or anytime soon... but before your kids grow up and leave home. When you're ready, plan plan plan and then plan some more. Buy a passporter and ask a thousand questions on boards like this one. There are great websites with more information than anyone could ever need on the web. And when you think you've got it all figured out, post a trip planning report and you'll get some more feedback with tons of tips on all the things you maybe didn't think of.
Myself, i OVER planned this trip, but there are SO many things I learned for the next time, not the least of which has to do with planning for the unplannable, buy some trip insurance when they ask, and budget higher than what we'll ever need.
All the best for your future vacations, and I'm glad your family finally got home safely. You may have been better off in the car anyhow. While flying on Saturday was a safe experience, it was a LONG process and a VERY LONG day. The Orlando airport was PACKED, and when we got home, the Louisville airport was empty to the point of being beyond eerie.

Melinda,
Sorry it sounds like you didn't research your vacation very well and now you are taking it out on Disney. Your flight was still scheduled to fly and the airport wasn't closed. Why should Disney comp you a room. Geez it was a tropical storm not a hurricane. I've had to teach school in a Tropical Storm. No school closure. And driving in a tropical storm isn't that bad.
Concierge didn't do anything for you but provide food and a nice view. Well what did you request? They can't do anything unless you tell them what you want.
The weather was bad and the nation had a major crisis so your vacation mood was messed up. Not Disney fault either.
I actually got a call from concierge at AKL on Friday and I could hear the music being played in the lobby by the entertainers from AK. ASked what was up and he told me that since the weather was so nasty they had sent them over the perform at AKL along with some of the characters.

I want to thank everyone that has responded to my post. Yes, your words were harsh at times, and I am not really sure why my post made people mad. However, I realize we are all allowed to have our opinions and I thank you for sharing yours.

Like many of you, my husband and I have traveled extensively across North America. We have stayed at Disney World before in our travels, and we have stayed in hundreds of concierge suites across America. We have stayed in expensive resorts, cheaper resorts and just plain hotel rooms. I will say again that I have never been treated as poorly as I was treated at Disney World’s Polynesian Resort. They were not informed, they showed no mercy and yes I expected a lot more service for the money we spent, regardless of whether we spent too much or not (as so many of you pointed out).

We met a few great people that worked there. Tim worked at the Pool Bar in the resort. He was wonderful and gave us a lot of hints on things not to miss. Another concierge staff member booked us fabulous seats for the Cirque Du Soleil. This was after another concierge told us we would have to go to the ticket window to reserve our seating and obtain our tickets. Everyone that worked in the restaurants was wonderful and helpful. Our package included a 15% gratuity, but we always double tipped these people. They were great. We gave our free passes to a young couple with two kids. They were wet (we were all wet) and very discouraged with their trip. They didn’t plan on spending so much money so we gave them our tickets.

Our flight was scheduled to go out 6:30 pm Friday, but so were the flights for Wednesday and Thursday. We weren’t even sure our flight was going to go. On Thursday they had closed the airport because a bomb had been found. They also discovered two Delta Pilot uniforms missing on Thursday. We went to the concierge on Thursday to discuss our departure. They told us that because our plane was leaving so late, and the unsteadiness of the airlines we may want to consider getting a car, or that some of their customers were using the train system. We asked them, at that time, if it were possible to spend an extra night. The concierge told us that yes; Disney was putting people up an extra night but that our flight had to be cancelled. She was going to talk to her superior about our late flight and potential problems with us not being able to leave as scheduled. We had a long time at that point to discover if our plane was going to be cancelled or not so we ordered a car for 10:00 Friday morning just in case. The concierge said we could cancel it without penalty if need be.

We woke up Friday with the wind whipping and the rain pelting. There were tornados being sighted everywhere. They were putting down sandbags at the Polynesian. They had evacuated the campground and hardly anyone was going into the parks. The pools were closed, and the recreation was closed. At that point and time we weren’t even sure if the tropical storm was going to turn into a hurricane. I realize that some of you think that a tropical storm or a hurricane is no big deal, but for us it was our first and it was a big deal.

We had to check out by 11:00 so we talked to Nelson. I am not sure who he is, but I am assuming that he is the manager at the concierge. He was very cool but polite and assured us that if our flight were cancelled they would allow us to stay. It was still early in the morning and we had no idea what was going to happen with the weather or with our flight. So after talking to him we realized that they were not going to allow us to stay until our flight was cancelled. That was still a long time away and we had to check out in a few hours. So our choices were to wait hours to see if our plane was to leave with no room and our luggage by our side, or we could get another hotel room and spend more money, or we could rent that car and get out of town before the storms got any worse. We chose the latter. Everything was chaotic and very unnerving and we didn’t want to deal with any more uncertainty so we rented that car and drove home.

I do have to say the National Car Rental was superior on how they handled the emergency. We ended up spending 50 bucks for a Chevy Blazer with no mileage and no penalty for one way. That is what I call service!! I can’t say the same for the Polynesian!! They could have made our trip wonderful if they would have said, yes Disney will put you up for another night. I would have raved about the service and quality of this resort. All the other problems we had at the hotel would have been wiped out. I wouldn’t have even minded wasting so much money. That is called service. That is called taking care of your customers. That is called giving a little and getting a lot. That is what I thought Disney was all about. That is what Disney USED to be. We aren’t demanding people. Under the circumstances we were all in, we didn’t ask for anything outlandish. We needed help, and they could have easily helped us. We are home now and I feel much better being here. I feel better about our trip and as for the money we’ll make more. The only difference is, we won’t be so eager to give it to Disney Thanks for the posts and I think it is time to end it now. God Bless America!

I'm sorry but I still don't see where you have a complaint. You were told that if your flight was cancelled you could stay. You were not thrown out. You still had use of the concierge lounge and the facilities of concierge even though you had to be out of the actual room. The baggage could be stored so your comment baggage at your side is a gross overexaggeration. You made the decision to drive and not wait to see if your flight would be cancelled. SORRY BUT YOU MADE THE DECISION. You were to impatient to wait it out. It was not Disney's lack of service but your impatience that put you in the situation. You wanted instant action and didn't get it. Too bad. That's not how life is.

I think that there are some very legitamite complaints in her story. One of the items she mentioned is the staff not giving her correct information. That should be unacceptable at any time. Perhaps minor points, but points to be considered. I also think a part of her post was to vent - it sounds like they went through a very frustrating event. And, something else to keep in mind - they were on one of the most expensive packages available. On those packages you already are double paying (in my opinion) so some consideration could have been given, at the very least in the area of room cost. Just my opinion.

Melinda: I can't comment about the package deal, but I can say I'm TERRIFIED of tornados! I live in Indiana and we get lots of threatening weather. Yes, schools do not close during tornados, but I wouldn't take my DD if there were any present. Well, maybe I would, and stay with her, since the school would be safer ;) Anyway, no one should be driving through tornados or in that severe of weather. I believe they tell people to take shelter, at least around here. I wouldn't have driven through it. Tornados are dangerous and can/do kill. I can see why you were afraid to drive AND fly at the same time. I always have my NOAA radio with me. I also heard that Delta canceled many flights, not due to the attack, but due to the tropical storm. I'd say it was bad.

As far as Disney, I don't understand why they couldn't have offered you a room at a value resort. I, personally, wouldn't have paid that much for a vacation, but that was your decision, not mine.

Lastly, I'm sorry your vacation wasn't up to your expections. Too many things happened while you were there. Wished it had just been the weather...

Let's be nice to each other :)

When you spend any substantial amount of money, you've got to do the research or you'll never get your money's worth. On side note, my sister & I just spent the weekend there & we spoke w/ a couple who was honeymooning there. They had taken the cruise & park deal. Their flight were schedule to leave on Wed & since they couldn't leave, Disney paid for their extra nights stay (3 nights so far when we spoke with them) & their meals! So Disney does provide for the guests who couldn't leave since only a limited number of flights were leaving then.

I'm sorry to hear your trip was so bad.

I agree you have valid concerns on many of your points:
1) The hospitality in the conceirge area should be spiced up a bit for the amount you are paying
2) There are too many "points" in your package for a human being to reasonably use... like you said 2 big meals, one recreational activity, and theme park fun... EVERY day!?! Yikes! Thanks for the heads up to the rest of us to go with a lesser package.
3) The Concierge level of service clearly wasn't there. Bad information, and being told you have to go to the Cirque de Soliel box office for tickets is inexcuseable. That's the point of having a Concierge.
4) The free room. I don't think they were obligated to give a free room... but the Disney I have come to enjoy is when the Cast Members go out of their way. While they may not have been able to give you a free room at the Polynesian (otherwise I think SOME Cast Members would take advantage of that power for friends and family!)... They could have helped find you shelter elsewhere on Disney property at a low rate...

I think you should write a letter. Explain in a conscice and bulletted fashion your complaints. But also, be sure to compliment those who did help you. If your letter is reasonable, you may get some kind of satisfaction... even if it's just a letter of apology and retraining of some "concierge's"

Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation! Take Care!

The advice to write a letter is a good one. Given that you stayed on the concierge floor & had stayed at WDW previously it would seem Disney might be motivated to give you something. It's cheaper to keep a previously satisfied customer than to woo a new one...especially now.

But...be polite, leave out the weather except as it played into the airport problems and as someone said previously be sure to mention one or two positive things that occurred.

As others have pointed out some of the problems were of your own creation but I think what you encountered on the concierge floor was inexcusable. It's also something I noticed when I stayed at VWL...too many employees who had no idea what I was asking about. In your case you PAID for these people to know & didn't get that service.

You didn't say why you chose to drive...granted the car was just $50 but tack on the gas for a blazer and you may as well have stayed either in a moderate resort or over by Downtown Disney. When I left on the Wednesday after Labor day I saw rooms being advertised just off property for $39.

I would have taken the $12,000 and purchased a DVC package for 40 years of great vacations instead of 1 week of a bad time.

First, I am very sorry that you had such an upsetting experience. I think that much of your dissatisfaction had to come out of the extraordinary circumstance of undergoing both a terrorist attack/threat and tropical storm in one week that was supposed to be your time to relax.

I do have to agree with the person who posted earlier that I'm *sure* they would have stored all of your luggage until you had to leave Disney World to head out for the airport, so even though you had to leave the room at 11, you would have still had full hotel/park privileges for that entire day until you had to head out to the airport. By the way, you never mentioned, *was* the flight eventually cancelled? Personally, I think that Disney handled last week with exceptional class and grace. People who were supposed to fly out on Tuesday were given free rooms (in the case of the person I heard from, a room at the same level of luxury as he had been paying for) and I believe free park tickets for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I have also heard from people who got similarly stranded in Las Vegas and in Scottsdale, AZ, and they received *NO* discount from their hotels to stay, much less a free room! It is very sad that your circumstances came together in such a frustrating way - I know that tropical storms and tornados can be terrifying, especially with kids.

Melinda, have you ever heard of the Disney Vacation Club? I know that you're very angry with Disney right now, or at least with the employees that you had to deal with at the Polynesian, but this really might be something for you to consider. It's sort of like a timeshare, Disney World style. It's really incredibly fantastic if you love DW. If you haven't ever heard of it, try reading the frequently asked questions page on the Disney Vacation Club board: <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dvc/faq.shtml">Click Here.</a>

By the way, did you *ask* Disney at the time whether they would consider putting you up in either another hotel or in a cheaper room in the Polynesian? Personally, I think they showed *exemplary* customer service in offering to give you a $500/night room for free if your flight got cancelled. Seriously, how many hotels would do that? I have heard from various people who were supposed to leave DW on Tuesday or Wednesday, and Disney gave them both free rooms of the same level as they had been paying for, and free park passes for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Meanwhile, I know other people who were similarly stranded in five star hotels in Las Vegas and Scottsdale, AZ whose hotels didn't even offer them a *discount* for the extra time they would have to spend, much less a free room!

I actually had a similar experience (well, OK, not really similar except in one respect) in June - we stayed at the Grand Floridian, and payed beaucoup bucks for a lagoon view room there. I think that I was disappointed that, for all that money, and as *beautiful* as the resort itself actually was, the room was only, well, a hotel room. Nothing more. I think that I was expecting more for the money we were paying, but c'est la vie! Caveat emptor, I guess. Sorry, I can't think of any more cliches in foreign languages...

Anyway, it was at the end of that trip that we first discovered the Disney Vacation Club. We had been resisting going to the DVC tour, because we have *very* negative views of the timeshare industry as a whole, but on the last day, we said what the heck and we went. Once we had gotten some information about what the DVC actually is, how it works, and discovered that their sales technique was COMPLETELY devoid of pressure, we became very interested. THEN we actually toured the DVC Villas themselves, and we fell in LOVE... THIS was what we had been expecting when we shelled out all of our money for the GF!!!

DVC Villas (also referred to in Disney-speak as 'Home away from Home' accomodations - come in various sizes - Studios, which are slightly larger than hotel rooms, and have a microwave (and maybe a little fridge, I can't remember), then 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and Grand Villas. The 1 bedroom and larger Villas all have the following: a FULL kitchen, including a stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and a full set of silverware and dishes. They also have a full sized washer and dryer, very nice jacuzzi tubs, king beds in the master bedroom, fold out sofa in the living room, and a vcr by the 2nd tv, the one in the living room. Check out this link:

<a href="http://dvc.disney.go.com/disneyvacationclub/resorts/accommodationsindex?id=WildernessAccommodationsGrp">DVC accomodations</a>

You can go down and click on the various floor plans to see how the villas are laid out, or you can go to the photo album galleries on the left for any of the DVC Resorts.

You may know all of this already, and maybe you don't, but I just thought I'd pass this on. Sorry you had such a stressful time, but there's not really much way around that with all that you had to endure over one week.

Disnee Dad says....................................I understand how you can feel bitter and I will not go on about it is all your fault, because it isn't. Here is what you need to do. Write a letter to Al Weiss, address it to President of Walt Disney World Resort.Explain to him in clear but nice language that you are not happy. Let him know some of the details of your trip, but try to be impartial as best you can. Be humble. Explain to them that you never want to go back, but some of your best friends are telling you to give Disney another chance. Explain that the last trip used up all of your travel money and while you may be able to scrape up money for a flight to Orlando, the hotels and tickets will prove prohibitive. Ask simply, "Is there anything you can do to restore the Disney Magic into my life?" Don't expect the World, maybe a couple of free rooms or a couple of tickets.One of two things will happen. Either I will look good because they helped you out or I will look bad because the magic has truly died.
That said, never ever buy any package deal. In 1999 we went to a travel agent, just for fun and explained that we wanted a good deal to WDW. I told her I doubted she could give a good deal and she said she could. She gave us the deal and in thirty minutes and without the internet and including the time time to drive home I beat her plan by $600.00!!!!!

Melinda? You there? Just wondering on your opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter