Need help, but I have a few tips too.

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to step in here and ask that any further replies be polite and constructive rather than attacking. It's obvious that there's more than one viewpoint on this situation, so I ask that if you disagree with another poster's viewpoint, please state that, but go no further; although the DIS encourages differences of opinion (life would be no fun if we all had the same opinion :) ), we do not allow personal attacks on other posters. Thanks! :)

12 grand for a stay at a hotel? I don't care if it is the poly. Sounds like you went for the quick package instead of putting in the work yourself. You keep saying that for the money you spent you expected more. The money went to the person who did the homework, put the package together and sold it with lots of fluff and pictures. By the way, we in Ohio went to war with Michigan over Toledo years ago.......Ohio lost. Just kidding!!!!

My husband and I used the Discovery Magic package that was was even overwhelming, I can only imagine the deluxe!! Thank God we only had two points per day. As to Disney giving a free night, I can understand them not being able to give it to you free, but I certainly think they should have offered you a room at a discounted rate, cancelled flight or not! If Disney was running at such a low capacity as it was they should have just offered the room and made some money on it. I understand it wasn't Disney's responsibility to supply your needs, but gosh, the Nation was in a crisis and it was horrible! I think Walt would have helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter