Which one?

• 1900 PF breakfast on DAH day

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe for dinner before Fantasmic

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Haley R

DIS Veteran
So I originally had a breakfast set up for 1900 PF and I was really excited for it, but it's on our only rest day and we have DAH that night. The ADR is for 8:05 am and I just can't decide if it's worth it to wake up that early for breakfast on our off day, go back to POP after, and then go back to MK for DAH.

Our other option is to do a TS meal on a different day for dinner at HS. If we choose to do this then we would just have 2 QS meals for our DAH day which is fine with us. I have an ADR for 50's Prime Time Cafe for our HS night at 5:25 and then we would see Fantasmic after that.

Does anyone have any good thoughts on this? I just can't decide. I really want to eat at 1900 PF, but I don't want to run my niece down by constantly moving every day.

Why not an early dinner before dah?

I agree, getting up and there by 8 is not restful on your rest day
I have a touring plan alert set for ohana and whispering canyon at 3:30. We will have to see how that works out. I just want to have a back up in case. Thanks!

That is really early to get up & travel for breakfast on your rest day. Was that the latest time available?

That is really early to get up & travel for breakfast on your rest day. Was that the latest time available?
No they had later times but I thought if we did a later time we would spend our whole day going back and forth instead of relaxing.

I would not do a breakfast that early on a non-park day. If you are using Disney transportation, you would need to be at bus stop by around 7:00 to take bus to MK then monorail to GF. I like the idea someone mentioned of doing an early dinner before DAH. Maybe could do an early dinner at 1900 PF or try for Chef Mickey if you are set on a character meal.
Edit: I now see you are trying for Ohana or Whispering Canyon. Either of those would be good choices.

I would not do a breakfast that early on a non-park day. If you are using Disney transportation, you would need to be at bus stop by around 7:00 to take bus to MK then monorail to GF. I like the idea someone mentioned of doing an early dinner before DAH. Maybe could do an early dinner at 1900 PF or try for Chef Mickey if you are set on a character meal.
I have a 10:35 too if that makes any difference? I tried looking for an early dinner (3:30-4) in the mk area and really didn’t find anything.

I have a 10:35 too if that makes any difference? I tried looking for an early dinner (3:30-4) in the mk area and really didn’t find anything.

I, personally, wouldn't want to go all the way to the MK area from Pop on a rest day that includes DAH later in the day. I would switch to the DHS dinner, but keep looking for an earlier dinner on the DAH day. I would ditch the breakfast idea altogether.

I, personally, wouldn't want to go all the way to the MK area from Pop on a rest day that includes DAH later in the day. I would switch to the DHS dinner, but keep looking for an earlier dinner on the DAH day. I would ditch the breakfast idea altogether.
Okay that’s what I’m thinking too. Thanks! It stinks because I really wanted to eat at 1900 pf for breakfast. Oh well. Now, for hs I’m having trouble because we eat lunch at 1 at Epcot and the adr I got at hs is at 5:25. Idk if we will be hungry by that time plus we might be late to fantasmic.

10:35 would definitely allow you to sleep later. Just depends on how much you want to do on your rest day. Could easily spend some time at the MK resorts.

Those EPCOT and HS ADRs are very close together. Where is lunch? Can you move it back some?

Also, when is your trip?

10:35 would definitely allow you to sleep later. Just depends on how much you want to do on your rest day. Could easily spend some time at the MK resorts.

Those EPCOT and HS ADRs are very close together. Where is lunch? Can you move it back some?

Also, when is your trip?
I’m honestly thinking about using qs for dinner at hs instead so we can eat whenever. I also think we will use qs for both meals on our dah day. That means I will have one extra ts meal to use sometime. We have a day at ak that it could be used otherwise it will need to be used for an early dinner on our dah day (3/1). If anyone is willing to help me find an early dinner for that day by mk that would be great!

We will be there 2/27-3/4.

I’m honestly thinking about using qs for dinner at hs instead so we can eat whenever. I also think we will use qs for both meals on our dah day. That means I will have one extra ts meal to use sometime. We have a day at ak that it could be used otherwise it will need to be used for an early dinner on our dah day (3/1). If anyone is willing to help me find an early dinner for that day by mk that would be great!

We will be there 2/27-3/4.
I just saw a 4:30 at trails end (Ft Wilderness) for a party of 4 on 3/1.
Edit: and 2:20 whispering canyon.

I just saw a 4:30 at trails end (Ft Wilderness) for a party of 4 on 3/1.
Edit: and 2:20 whispering canyon.
I haven’t heard much about trails end. Is it good or have characters? Do you think 2:20 would be too early for or dah day?

I haven’t heard much about trails end. Is it good or have characters? Do you think 2:20 would be too early for or dah day?
Trails end is a buffet. It does not have characters. I think it is quite good. When does DAH Start?

Trails end is a buffet. It does not have characters. I think it is quite good. When does DAH Start?
Officially 7pm but some people have gotten in as early as 6

I’m still hoping for an ohana adr. I can also put in another request but I’m not sure which restaurant to do.

Officially 7pm but some people have gotten in as early as 6

I’m still hoping for an ohana adr. I can also put in another request but I’m not sure which restaurant to do.
Ohana is one of my favorites, and also one of the most popular restaurants on property. So, you will need a bit of luck to get it at this point. I think Trails End might be worth trying. You can view the menu on the Disney website and see what you think.

Ohana is one of my favorites, and also one of the most popular restaurants on property. So, you will need a bit of luck to get it at this point. I think Trails End might be worth trying. You can view the menu on the Disney website and see what you think.
I was hoping someone would cancel as it gets closer. I have the touring plans alert set up so hopefully I get one.

I was hoping someone would cancel as it gets closer. I have the touring plans alert set up so hopefully I get one.
Hopefully. It’ll work out either way. Don’t stress over 1 ADR. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter