Need help figuring out how long from airport to hotel to Hoop Dee Doo...

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
I know this is probably not possible, but since I have not been to WDW I am not sure...

We just got our airline tix and we don't get in to MCO until 4:47pm. We have Hoop Dee Doo ressies at 7:15pm that I made ages ago and are staying at CSR. Any hope this will work? Any remote hope we would also make it to a grocery store?

I keep running various ideas through my head...

I was thinking we would not get the rental car until later in the trip, so we would be taxiing or maybe Tiffany. I could mail a box of stuff to the resort and we could travel with only carry ons, and that would save some time? How long does it take from CSR to Hoop Dee Doo?

I could change the Hoop Dee Doo to 9:30pm and that wouldn't be too bad since it would be 5:30pm our time, but we have to get up early the next day for 8:20 breakfast....

So many questions! Anyone have any input?

TIA

Jennifer

Cancel the Hoop De Doo. If your flight is delayed or cancelled and you are a no-show, you are out a TON of cash. Book it for another night.

You could maybe do this, but how stressful, no way I would even think about it. With a quick grocery stop and carryon only you need to plan on an hour from the time the plane lands until you get to your resort. It's another hour or more from CBR to HDD. I wouldn't even try it. In fact I wouldn't even change to a later time. I'd choose another night.

Anne

I have to agree with ducklite - toooooo stressfull - change your ressie to another night. The early show is much more relaxing and the 9:30 had been one of Disney cancelations so it may not even be held.
You don't want your first night there to be spent rushing around. Do it a night when you can relax and enjoy it. It's a great show
Enjoy your trip

drums.gif

chase.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter