Need help finding the chart that compares the DDE/AP/DVC dining discounts

Anniegirl

Mouseketeer
I've just about talked DH into getting the DDE card :) but I'd like to show him that table that someone had posted a while back. I seem to be "search" challanged and can't find the post. It listed all the restaurants that offer the various discounts, and how much the discounts are for, and for what meal. Anybody remeber seeing this and can help me find it? I meant to bookmark it but with 3 little boys 5 and under surrounding me at all times I tend to get distracted :rotfl:
Thanks for any help!

It's on ALLEARSNET - here's the link to get you there:

WDW 2005 Discount Summary

Once you are there, look for the link titled "Adobe PDP Tablualr Guide to Dining Discounts. It's near the top, just under the page title. You'll need the Acrobat Reader software (free to download if you don't already have it on your computer) to download the chart.

Best wishes -

Wow, that chart is sweet!
Thanks for posting the link CarolMN and Anniegirl :flower:

And thanks to the allears folks who put it together!

Of course, after looking at the chart, it seems like a no-brainer to buy the DDE card :rolleyes:

Thank you! I knew someone here :teeth: would be able to help. That is the great thing about this board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter