Need Help for My "Day of Many Rides"

So here's the tally of what it cost me for my DOMR(TM):

Park hopper = $254
Genie+ = $27
ROTR ILL$ = $22
Tron ILL$ = $20
Total. $323

That's a lot to spend. Keep in mind it was just me. Would've been harder to justify if I had my lovely wife and daughters with me.

Side note: this comes out to $14.68/ride -- not saying this is good or bad; just wondering what the average guest spends per ride per day regardless of G+ and ILL$'s

Anybody know?
Aside from the crazy cost of the one day ticket, I'm surprised you didn't spend more. I have no idea which rides you have to pay extra. Most big rides are beyond us anymore, so I don't take notice.

You did pay extra for uber, but still even it you took all that, multiply by 4 (don't know how many in family), you are talking $1200. I wonder if those who pay for a VIP tour at 5-6 grand ???? a day do as well as you did.

@MrSteve great job on the Trip Report, really enjoyed reading it! Looks like the itinerary that I suggested gave you a pretty good outline for the day. SDD didn't pan out but overall an amazing job hitting up 22 rides! Especially impressive since you had to deal with a monsoon like rain storm and 45 minute delay with heavy winds forcing you to leave the Skyline and take a bus.

Also nice to hear you were able to rope drop and got both FoP and NR completed around 8am-ish time frame at 8:08am. To me that was the key to a fast start for your "Day of Many Rides!" :)

LOL....also I can't blame you on the Banana Fosters bread pudding, my all time favorite. Can't wait to try it when we visit in May!

Last edited:
if it's any consolation, SDD is a fun coaster with a nice view and a unique slingshot mechanic, but it's really not worth the crazy wait/planning that it requires. we often wind up skipping it for this reason - i've been on it maybe twice in many visits.

I couldn’t wait to hear how your day went! Wow, you got so much done. 👏 Some of those rides are new to me too so I loved reading your feedback and ratings. Thanks for taking us along on your adventure!!

Aside from the crazy cost of the one day ticket, I'm surprised you didn't spend more. I have no idea which rides you have to pay extra. Most big rides are beyond us anymore, so I don't take notice.

You did pay extra for uber, but still even it you took all that, multiply by 4 (don't know how many in family), you are talking $1200. I wonder if those who pay for a VIP tour at 5-6 grand ???? a day do as well as you did.
From my viewpoint, it was worth it. Especially, since it was only me. It would be harder to justify if it were my entire family of 4.

@MrSteve great job on the Trip Report, really enjoyed reading it! Looks like the itinerary that I suggested gave you a pretty good outline for the day. SDD didn't pan out but overall an amazing job hitting up 22 rides! Especially impressive since you had to deal with a monsoon like rain storm and 45 minute delay with heavy winds forcing you to leave the Skyline and take a bus.

Also nice to hear you were able to rope drop and got both FoP and NR completed around 8am-ish time frame at 8:08am. To me that was the key to a fast start for your "Day of Many Rides!" :)

LOL....also I can't blame you on the Banana Fosters bread pudding, my all time favorite. Can't wait to try it when we visit in May!
@Matrixleos, your advice was a great catalyst to get me started. Thank you. Hope you have an amazing trip in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter