Need help for my spectators

Thank you thank you! You put my mind more at ease for the run. I know it's a ways away, but the more organized I am, now, the better I feel.

Any idea what time the busses start running for the theme parks? I've started putting together a spectator plan for my husband and I'm not sure with road closures and not having a car what is possible.

As it stands the plan is for him to ride the monorail to the TTC. Once I pass, walk to Poly to see me again. I'm estimating this will be just before 7a. Will there be a bus running to AK at this time? I'm guessing the park won't be opening until 9 so I'm thinking they won't be running yet.

Assuming the bus isn't running. What's the next best option? My backup plan is McDonald's, he'll probably want to find something for breakfast anyway. Is this a good viewing location? To avoid road closures, would it make sense to ride the monorail back to Epcot before catching an Uber?

From there, the plan is to walk to All Star Sports to catch a bus to watch the finish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter