Need Help Picking TS restaurants

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
I will have 7 TS service credits.
We have a party of 7(4 adults and 3 kids ages 8, 6, and 2)
These are ones I am thinking of, but I have too many and can't decide which ones to cut out...please give me your opinions.
1. Crystal Palace Character dinner
2. Chef Mickey's Dinner
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there)
5. Sci-Fi
6. Le Cellier (we need one adult meal right???
7. Whispering Canyon--Dinner
8. Tusker's House Character Breakfast (maybe OOP here???)
9. CRT---We will go and pay OOP (Only the girls, grandma, me, and my DD6)
10. Garden Grill---Dinner
11. 50's Prime Time Cafe--Dinner

:lovestruc
These are ones I am thinking of, but I have too many and can't decide which ones to cut out...please give me your opinions.
1. Crystal Palace Character dinner A keeper, especially with under-7 children
2. Chef Mickey's Dinner Not for me, I have never been satisfied with any of the experiences we've had here and avoid it. Not worth the trouble to us.
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there) The food here is not great. Not indedible, not horrific, but not great. Not sure I'd keep this one in hopes of meeting a single character.
5. Sci-Fi If we do this one, we pay oop. It's inexpensive and there is no great 'wow' factor to it - the movies are interesting for a few minutes but the overall experience isn't - the wait can be extreme and service is spotty.
8. Tusker's House Character Breakfast (maybe OOP here???)If you can't figure out how to do it unless oop, I'd still keep it and just pay - it's one of our favorites.

You do seem to have a couple of hard-to-land ADRs on the list - Le Cellier and Chef Mickeys, not to mention CRT (which you already plan to do oop anyway) - so that in itself my help you with your decisions. ;)

1. Crystal Palace Character dinner Lovely place and the food is good - keep this one.2. Chef Mickey's Dinner Fun for kids, but the food isn't very good. This is kind of hard to decide on, but I'd try it at least once if you've never been because it is exciting- probably keep this one.
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner Good food, good atmosphere, good character interaction - keep this one.
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there) The food here is nasty and there aren't that many choices - I'd cancel this one.
5. Sci-Fi It is entertaining. The food is so-so, but the booths are very weird and kind of uncomfortable, obviously they are shaped like cars. - Depends on if its worth the entertainment and atmosphere for you.
6. Le Cellier (we need one adult meal right???) The food is good, but it is kind of cramped because the restaurant is small. - Keep this one.
7. Whispering Canyon--Dinner They have a good choice of meat, if you like meat. - Keep this one.
8. Tusker's House Character Breakfast (maybe OOP here???) Good food and good atmosphere and character interaction. - Keep this one.
9. CRT---We will go and pay OOP (Only the girls, grandma, me, and my DD6) Definitely keep this one. If you've never eaten in the castle you must try this at least once. It is beautiful inside and the food is pretty good, not great but good. The princesses are great too, plus you get a free photo package with Cinderella.10. Garden Grill---Dinner Character interaction is so-so and so is the food. If you go to Chef Mickey's, skip this one.
11. 50's Prime Time Cafe--Dinner This fun and the food is good. - Keep this one.

My comments are in red :)

I'd cancel Hollywood and Vine, Whispering Canyon and Garden Grill. I don't care for the food so much at Chef Mickey's, but I have to say it is a fun time.

1. Crystal Palace Character dinner We prefer breakfast, but the food here is pretty good for dinner. The characters are fun. We enjoy it but don't do it every trip.
2. Chef Mickey's Dinner We had our arrival night dinner here in Dec. The food is 'meh'...the characters are great but very rushed. I am glad we did it for the experience but we won't be hurrying back.
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner We love the food here..haven't been in quite a while. I actually have this schedule for our arrival night dinner.
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there) We have only done breakfast. Food was 'meh' but the characters were awesome.
5. Sci-Fi We love it here...burgers, onions rings and milkshakes.:lovestruc
6. Le Cellier (we need one adult meal right??? DH and I love it..the kids enjoy it as well.
7. Whispering Canyon--Dinner Very fun and loud..food was very good for us.
8. Tusker's House Character Breakfast (maybe OOP here???) This is our families FAVORITE:lovestruc:lovestruc character meal on property. We love everything about it. The characters, the food is fabulous and the location is perfect to start your day at AK.
10. Garden Grill---Dinner Didn't love it at all..food was really not good.
We love it here. Our kids go crazy for the PB&J milkshakes.

Our kids are 6 & 8. Some of their current favorites in addition to the ones you have listed above are Teppan Edo and Coral Reef @ Epcot.

1. Crystal Palace Character dinner I've only had brkfst here & it was GREAT!
2. Chef Mickey's Dinner This is my kids favorite restaurant & we actually like the food
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinner This is good, but I would say cancel this one, since you're doing CRT
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there) Cancel
5. Sci-Fi I think the kids would love eating in the cars - don't cancel
9. CRT---We will go and pay OOP (Only the girls, grandma, me, and my DD6)The kids want to go in the castle, at least do once
10. Garden Grill---Dinner My kids LOVED this restaurant. My husband & I enjoyed the food too. Characters spent plenty of time at our table. It was our most 'relaxed' meal.
50's Prime Time - The food is very good here. It depends on your waiter on how much fun you have. Some are good & some are so-so.

1. Crystal Palace Character dinnerWe're trying it this year because the reviews are awesome
2. Chef Mickey's Dinner
3. 1900 Park Fare Dinnergreat food and characters
4. Hollywood and Vine Lunch Character buffet (if Handy Manny is there)
5. Sci-Fi we're trying it this year for the atmosphere and shakes
6. Le Cellier (we need one adult meal right???kids will like it too
7. Whispering Canyon--Dinner definite family fun
11. 50's Prime Time Cafe--Dinnerlots of fun and great food
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter