Need help please.. directions from SW Missouri

Tinky

<font color=CC66CC>Has FINALLY received her Offici
DH and I are having a "discussion" :rolleyes: on the best way to drive down to WDW from SW missouri. We have gone through Memphis once and through Nashville twice. Does anybody have the best route to go?? We will be leaving early, early 3am on the day we leave so the kids can sleep through a lot of the trip. Any road work going on? No offense to the very nice Atlantians (?) but I do NOT like going through there if at all possible.
Help!
Thanks

TINKY- We live in SW MO also. Made the big drive to WDW last July-Aug, The route we took, Nixa MO- Memphis-Jackson Miss,- Mobile Ala-Pensacola-Orlando, We did this in two days about 10 hours per day. Going home we went thru Atlanta- Birmingham Ala- Tupelo Miss- Memphis-Nixa MO. I found the road going home home was about 100 miles shorter,but had a lot of two lane roads slow traffic, We drove straight home on the way back took about 19-20 hours,never again?? Most of the time we fly, Did not mind the drive. We will be doing this drive again next June....... CBR99, Allstar Movies March2001, Allstar Music Aug2001, Dolphin-Allstar Movies July-Aug2002.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter