Need Help! Question on code savings.

Deuce

Earning My Ears
I have read the mousesavers.com savings and they sound good. I am interested in the Disney Club savings on the Moderate hotels. We will be staying Aug. 2-8.
My question is do I have to join the Disney Club first to find the savings or rates I would get at this time or can I call Disney and check if there is availability for the Disney Club discount at this time. If so, will Disney give the rates or savings I will get with Disney Club. Then I can join Disney Club if I see that I will get the rooms on those dates. Right now I am booked at All Star Sports on these dates, but I haven't checked on any savings. We are booked at $99 a night.

Thanks
Darryl York

I'm not sure but I don't think they will give you DC discount before you join. You can always try calling and asking. I don't think this discount has been out for too long (mine hasn't even come in the mail yet) so I would guess you'd find availability as long as you are flexible as to which resort.

To figure out the rate with the discount. Go to www.mousesavers.com. Click on the rack rates for the WDW hotels. Multiply the appropriate rack rate by .85 and you get the discounted rate before tax.

You will have to join the Disney Club before asking about availability for your travel dates. Disney will not give out Disney Club discount information unless you provide your Disney Club membership number.

There may be another code on there that works for you and is not a DC one. Some Mods for $99. Look at the State specific ones too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter