Need help quickly. BWV balcony specific question.

E

eeyoresmom

We requested Village Green for our pool/garden view studio stay starting Saturday. I saw a picture on another website that shows this view with the balcony completely enclosed, so that you would have to stand to see over it. We definitely do not want that, even if we have to give up on the possibilty of Village Green. Any advice on which rooms have or dont have the enclosed balcony? It may sound minor, but we spend a lot of time at the resort. TIA

We requested Village Green for our pool/garden view studio stay starting Saturday. I saw a picture on another website that shows this view with the balcony completely enclosed, so that you would have to stand to see over it. We definitely do not want that, even if we have to give up on the possibilty of Village Green. Any advice on which rooms have or dont have the enclosed balcony? It may sound minor, but we spend a lot of time at the resort. TIA

I would request top floor, village green. Those are not enclosed. I believe the enclosed ones are on the second floor. There are enclosed balconies in other locations also.

Thank you. We are checking in Saturday morning. Should I just request an open balcony when we arrive at the resort?

Ok, so as long as I request floor 3-5. we should be ok? Are there ground level studios? Also, if we don't get Village Green view, are there other pool/garden views that have the solid balcony?

Ok, so as long as I request floor 3-5. we should be ok? Are there ground level studios? Also, if we don't get Village Green view, are there other pool/garden views that have the solid balcony?

For village green there are no ground (first) floor studios. Your request should likely be for high floor or any floor 3-5 rather than a specific floor. The more you narrow your request the greater the chance of not getting it and if you don't you can end up anywhere.

Majority of pool/garden studios elsewhere have open rail balconies; there are also numerous ground floor studios. However, there are a number of studios that have red wooden-like looking porches for which view can be obstructed to the side and the front railing can be solid rather than bars you can see through. Those are actually larger porches than others and the obstruction is nothing like the complete obstruction you get with the 2d floor rooms over Wylands in the Village Green.

Thank you. When we check in I will ask for VG, 3-5 the floor.

Checked in yesterday. Got 3rd floor village green, sitting on a HUGE balcony right now drinking my coffee :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter