Need help recording a Galaxy's Edge walkthrough on my cell phone

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone hope you can help me out with some basic info.

Have an upcoming trip to WDW specifically to go see the opening of Galaxy's Edge. I have seen several videos of people at the Disneyland version where they are using their cell phones and videotaping as they walk through the land with what looks like closed in selfie stick holders. I would like to use something similar but I thought the whole thing was that those sticks were banned from the parks.

Can any of you experts out there help me understand what is being used in these situations and/or provide any product recommendations? (I know I could just get a GoPro for this I just really don't want to spend the money on that.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

You can use a handle, it just can't extend. So the short handle people were using are fine, a true selfie stick isn't.

I live stream from the parks for a living. Selfie sticks aren't allowed but handheld sticks that don't extend are as well as gimbals/stabilizers (which is what I use.I use the Smooth 4 Zhiyun

I live stream from the parks for a living. Selfie sticks aren't allowed but handheld sticks that don't extend are as well as gimbals/stabilizers (which is what I use.I use the Smooth 4 Zhiyun
Thanks so much! This is exactly the info I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter