Need help to get around in WDW!

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
It has been awhile since my last visit to WDW, so I need your help to get around in between parks and resort. Please tell me how to:

1. Get to Animal Kingdom Lodge from Poly? travelling time?
2. Get to Downtown Disney from Animal Kingdom Lodge? travelling time?

Is there a transportation guide somewhere online or in the park?

thanks for the help!:bounce:

This is how I would do it.
1> Poly to AKL, grab the monorail to MK, get off, go to bus stops, hop the bus for AKL. I would plan on 45 - 60 mins.
2> DD from AKL. Go to bus stop at AKL, get on bus marked DD.
I would expect 15-30 mins. travel time.

I can't quite tell if you are asking about this in order to drive it or for the WDW transportation system. If the latter, Gail has done a great job answering you. Once you get to WDW, they do have transportation guide brochures available that will tell you the bus routes and any boat choices that are available, as well as the monorail set up.

If you are talking about directions to drive, you can try Mapquest.com online.

We got a beautiful National Geographic "Destination Map" at Borders last spring. It is of Orlando, but 3/4 of one side is a detailed street map of WDW. It is laminated and has given us much help (and pleasure studying it in anticipation).
Since getting from one resort to another is a hassle using the bus system, we always drove when we had PS ressies at a resort other than our own (on the trips when we had a car with us).

Have fun!
:smooth: :jester: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter