Blair
Brooke
Chloe
Dana
Esther
Hilary
Jessica ( thats my sisters name :) )
Kirstin
Laura ( thats my sister in laws' name :) )
Leslie
Lily
Naomi
Natalie

thats all i can think of.

Sorry if I repeated. I hadn't read all the post until I finished posting. ( I always do that )

Ok so I spilled the beans to Pink so I guess I can reveal here and hope we don't change our minds. We've decided on Elaina and we're going to call her Lainey. So I guess the closest person to that was Snowy Jingle Bells on page 3 she said Alaina. Thank you everyone for all your suggestions :)

Ok so I spilled the beans to Pink so I guess I can reveal here and hope we don't change our minds. We've decided on Elaina and we're going to call her Lainey. So I guess the closest person to that was Snowy Jingle Bells on page 3 she said Alaina. Thank you everyone for all your suggestions :)

Beautiful name. I had to scour the post to see if I never posted myself, nope. Alaina was one of my top choices, calling her Lena, but never convinced dh. Snowy did actually put Elena, along with the majority of a small baby name book. ;) We have a neighbor girl named Alaina and they call her Lainey. She's a confident sweetheart (just in case it matters, lol).
Along the same lines I've liked Arianna, or Aria for short. One of my former day care kids was named Arja, pronounced Aria. I thought it wasn't great thinking to want her so unique that people totally mess up her name all her life.

Hi baby Lainey from your Auntie Pink ;)

Yeah, I had to laugh at Snowy's list! LOL! I think she has about 100 girl names listed there! :rotfl2:

Hi baby Lainey from your Auntie Pink ;)

Yeah, I had to laugh at Snowy's list! LOL! I think she has about 100 girl names listed there! :rotfl2:

Well i have to say how i came up with all of these names: people from dance classes cousins aunts friends *cough cough* yearbooks, school phone books and just random names at the top of my head.:upsidedow :rotfl2: :rolleyes1
palmnut
Ok so I spilled the beans to Pink so I guess I can reveal here and hope we don't change our minds. We've decided on Elaina and we're going to call her Lainey. So I guess the closest person to that was Snowy Jingle Bells on page 3 she said Alaina. Thank you everyone for all your suggestions
I am very happy that i could help you choose the name for your baby girl and Congratulations on Your Baby Girl!:yay:

Hey all,
I just went to the Dr's today and found out that we are having a baby girl (in May). I am VERY excited, but the only problem is we can NOT come up with any girl names that we both like. We don't want anything super common, but nothing too weird either. So here's the thing, if anyone can come up with a girl name that we like and decide to use, I will give them a Pirates of the Caribbean fortress room code. Anyone interested in helping us, please post. Thanks SO much :) Oh, our last name is Johnson if that helps.

I think her name should be Emma Rose Johnson :) Thats my favorite name :):)

That is soooooo adorable!!!:cutie: (why didn't I think of that;) ) Well, congratulations, hope everything goes ok with the delivery and all. Give Lainey a kiss for me when she comes! :goodvibes

And for the record, I will never call her AJ, sorry :) Not suitable for a little princess (oh my goodness! where did my princess smilie go????????????????)

LOL, you sound like my MIL when we were trying to name our youngest. She kept saying, "uh no, sorry, but if you name her that - I will call her something else" :lmao:

Congrats on picking a name, it's beautiful!

We like AJ for a nickname... Or R names for some reason.
Oh Palm. I totally missed out on this thread and came to it too late. Congratulations on your impending arrival and for also selecting a great name.

Of course, if you are suddenly back in the market for "R" names... might I recommend "Ricksella." It has a certain exotic flair, don't you think? ;)

And I have to agree with Pink that "Madison" would be a great name too. After all, our fourth president was a Madison and he turned out alright. Also, he was short and so, too, will your baby be. Hmm, but he also owned slaves. Well, maybe your baby wouldn't own slaves if she were named Madison.

Ooh, and that mermaid from the movie Splash was a Madison... and she was lava. Hmm, but she talked in that high-pitched screechy mermaid voice. Well, maybe your baby wouldn't talk like a mermaid if she were named Madison.

Boy, good thing you already have a name. This is hard!

Ricks (who believes a rose by any other name would smell as sweet)

might I recommend "Ricksella." It has a certain exotic flair, don't you think? ;)

Ye shall henceforth be dubbed Ricksella from this moment on (or trick.sell.a, whichever the case may be) ;)

Good thing Ricks isn't naming your baby, Palm! Good grief!

And I have to agree with Pink

Ah! Stop the presses! This one was SO worth quoting! No way could I resist.... :laughing:

Ricksella, hmmmm... Yeah I'll have to pass on that one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter