• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with CBR layout / room request

Steve P

Mouseketeer
Chnaged from WL to CBR, with the new FL resident code was too good to pass up. Since it was a tossup between these 2. Anyway, we'd like a room close to both the main common area (ck in, food court, etc and the feature pool at CBR. Can anyone recommend building/room number series that is close to both? TIA.

CBR is by far my favorite moderate. Martinique and Trinidad North are on each side of Old Port Royale that has the food court. The main pool is there also, on Trinidad North's side.

Aruba and Jamaica are also just a short bridge walk away. Anyway try Martinique #'s 25 or 26, Trinidad North #'s 31 or 32, Aruba #51 and Jamaica #45.

I didn't care forTrinidad North, so you might request Martinique. I heard that although Jamaica is across the lake, the walk is lovely and not far. The walk from TN to the main area was concrete (blah) the whole way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter