• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with Disney Springs Area Hotel booking

Harry dhina

Earning My Ears
We booked a room at Holiday Inn Disney Springs Area hotel for a week at end of May. The reason I booked this hotel was to take advantage of the Fastpass 60+ promo.

But The issue is I booked through my Chase rewards and not directly. Now when I try to add my hotel reservation number at IHG, it shows up as invalid (just booked minutes ago) and am not sure how to add this reservation at Disneyworld website (I tried adding at My Reservations and Tickets but that shows up as invalid as well). Any help is much appreciated. Am I SOL?

Thanks

We booked a room at Holiday Inn Disney Springs Area hotel for a week at end of May. The reason I booked this hotel was to take advantage of the Fastpass 60+ promo.

But The issue is I booked through my Chase rewards and not directly. Now when I try to add my hotel reservation number at IHG, it shows up as invalid (just booked minutes ago) and am not sure how to add this reservation at Disneyworld website (I tried adding at My Reservations and Tickets but that shows up as invalid as well). Any help is much appreciated. Am I SOL?

Thanks
It will take 24 hours before the offsite reservation will show up in the system. Then you should not have any problems.

Thank you for your suggestions and help. Appreciate it. I was finally able to add after calling them and getting a different "confirmation number".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter