Need help with editing.. "Eyes"

mommic32

Mouseketeer
HI All.. Please forgive me if this question has been asked before:
I have a KOdak easy share camera and wanted to know..
1. I have a picture that I love of my inlaws and wanted to give it to all family members for Christmas but my father in laws are half closed and I wanted to knowif I can take a another picture that I have of him and switch "eyes" to the other picture and if I do this, what kind of program do I need to do this,, and would It be impossible for myself to do this and would I need a professionaly to do it?
Thanks for any help.. I believe the only editing tools I have would be the program that came with the camera and my HP printer program,, Can anyone help?

I agree with safetymom,

you can download Paint SHop Pro for a free 30 day trial at the corel website...

if you then decide to buy it, check out Amazon....I got it there for $30 less than the corel site, plus a 40 dollar rebate, a few weeks ago...

I do have paint shop pro allready downloaded.. I just cant figuire out how to use the program,,
I was able to get the pic I want to the pro screen and from there I dont know what I am doing.. Anyone have any quick tips to share?
Thanks for any info...

mommic32 said:
I do have paint shop pro allready downloaded.. I just cant figuire out how to use the program,,
I was able to get the pic I want to the pro screen and from there I dont know what I am doing.. Anyone have any quick tips to share?
Thanks for any info...

you can do it 3 ways,,,first you want to have both pictures opened side by side, and you want them to be sized so that his eyes are the same size in both pics..

you can then either

1.trace the eyes, cut and paste them into the pic.....

use the clone tool, which might be a little harder to do...

if his eyes are only half closed you might be able to use the warp tool to carefully open them.

Hi.
Photoshop has a tool that will allow you to "stretch" the eyes. You can then make them appear open more. The tool is Liquify and is very useful. You will need to go for Photoshop Elements 3 or higher because it is not a part of Elements 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter