Need help with touring plan - 1 day DL and 1 day DCA

Will do! Would you ride Matterhorn and Space Mountain before heading to Adventureland or after? Thanks for sharing and for taking the time!

I would do Space Mountain and Matterhorn later in the day. You may have a wait for Space Mountain, but it'll be better than waiting 30+ for each of the Adventureland attractions.

Hi there! A little note to thank you so very much for this amazing tip. The first day I wanted to make sure we got to the park at 7:00 am for rope drop and we took an Uber from the JW Marriott - it was $30 fare + $5 tip for a 5 minute car ride. After that we exclusively used the Toy Story parking lot shuttle and it was awesome. We are so thankful for your advice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :love:

Hi there! A little note to thank you so very much for this amazing tip. The first day I wanted to make sure we got to the park at 7:00 am for rope drop and we took an Uber from the JW Marriott - it was $30 fare + $5 tip for a 5 minute car ride. After that we exclusively used the Toy Story parking lot shuttle and it was awesome. We are so thankful for your advice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :love:

The first day I wanted to make sure we got to the park at 7:00 am for rope drop and we took an Uber from the JW Marriott - it was $30 fare + $5 tip for a 5 minute car ride.
That's crazy. I guess it was extreme surge pricing at that time of day? I'm used to people saying they spent $6. for a similar ride. Did you have a large party that needed a larger vehicle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter