Need help with Toy Story Tshirt Design

PIRATEGIRL007

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab
I found a cute Toy Story Clip Art yesterday with Buzz Lightyear on it and it says "Excuse me, I think the word you are looking for is space ranger!".

My DH maxed out and is Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear's SpaceRanger Spin (and has never let me forget it) and I would love to have him a design done with Buzz on it pointing for something like that and say "Excuse me, I think the word you are looking for is Galactic Hero!".

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Hello Tabitha,
What would happen to be your DH's name? just his first. Once I get that. I'll post your design here.

Thanks
Keith

His name is Matthew and that is awesome!! He is going to love it!
You rock!!

He just saw it over my shoulder when he walked by and gasped with excitement. You might just help me convert him to Disigns tshirts after all!

Here you go with your updated design.

BuzzMatthew1.jpg

Enjoy!!

Let him know there really isnt anything wrong with Disney Disigns here. They are kinda cool wearing them around the parks. :cool1: Everybody pointing and asking where you got them. Best thing of all they are FREE!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Have fun
Keith

I would love one for my DS too!!!! His name is Dakota!! He loves Buzz and Stitch as will!!!!
also how do I access these designs?? I found one other that I liked but can't figure out how to flip it so it will print backwards for ironing on shirts?

I would love one for my DS too!!!! His name is Dakota!! He loves Buzz and Stitch as will!!!!
also how do I access these designs?? I found one other that I liked but can't figure out how to flip it so it will print backwards for ironing on shirts?

Click on MaizeBlue's link to photobuck and it will take you to his account where you can see his disigns. Also go to the sticky at the top 'meet the disigners' and you can learn all about the different one, MaizeBlue's reqeust thread and how to request his disigns are in there too.

Hi, I just ran across this and my son loves buzz also. Is there anyway you could make him one, his name is Peyton. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter