• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need help

driver

Earning My Ears
i tried to get reservation information for a trip in 2002 for hhi 2 weeks ago via their e-mail form on the dvc site (we're not members - yet) and still haven't heard back. is there some other way to get reservation info (i.e., availability, cost, etc.)? thanks in advance for your help. :)

I think if you call CRO they can help you with HHI as well. These two phone numbers came off the DVC site. They indicate they are for specific use but if you explain what you want I'm sure if you call either one they will be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

The number for reservations 30 days or less: 407-939-7775

The number to call to book the special deal reservations to tour DVC and get a reduced rate room: 800-972-3456

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter