Need helping selecting ship for group of 25 please

FLVacationGirl

Mouseketeer
We last sailed together on the Magic in Jan and loved it. Priced out a 7 night for next Jan on the Fantasy and couldn't justify the extra $20-$27k over RCI's newest ships. Have been getting quotes for the Harmony, Oasis, Allure, and Freedom for 7-8 night Eastern caribbean itineraries.

The group ranges in age from 2 - 77 at the time of sailing. Looking for tons of kids activities but also want to be able to find each other on the ship. Looking to book asap. Can't wait to hear recommendations. Thanks in advance!

My mom loves the idea of all the slides for the kids on the Harmony but is worried that the ship is so big that we will never see each other.

We are definitely wanting the Dreamworks experience which is available on all of those ships, I think.

I was going to suggest Freedom, but plenty of people like Oasis, too. Harmony is Oasis class, according to the Royal website, in case your mom didn't know that.

Missed this thread, but I would have said Oasis :) We did a big family trip with all of DH's family and had a blast! You will love it!

Thank you bumbershoot and DnA2010! We are excited about trying the Oasis.

After our first quote from Royal Caribbean, there were 2 sales so now that the dust has settled, we are saving over $30,000 CDN over the Fantasy. Everyone in oceanview balcony rooms. Craziness.

We realize that some things will cost more than Disney but at a savings of $1200 CDN per person, that shouldn't be an issue. :)

We have sailed both Freedom and Oasis and my suggestion would have been for the Oasis. The Boardwalk section is a nice bonus for the kids and even though the ship is larger than Freedom we never felt it was overcrowded. Plus you get the wonderful roast beef sandwiches in the Park Cafe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter