Need ideas for Princess visit to WDW

Disney Cat

What does an actor want with a conscience, anyway?
So excited! I've visited WDW over two dozen times in the last decade or so, but never during the Christmas holiday season. I can hardly contain myself!

I will be taking my three nieces, ages 10, 16 and 21. I would love to purchase Disney Florists' "Presenting Your Royal Princess" celebration, but it is a bit too expensive, particularly for three girls.

So, I am going to assemble my own Princess Gift Baskets.

Does anyone know where I might be able to print up my own "Princess Proclamation"? Or does anyone have a copy that they can scan and send me a jpg?

I have picked up three inexpensive rhinestone crowns & custom princess sashes on ebay, Disney Princess M&M's, princess crown necklaces (Amazon), and white baskets (from Target) to put items in. I am going to ship everything to my hotel (Port Orleans) before I arrive so that I can set up little backets for each princess before they arrive.

I would appreciate any and all ideas for other inexpensive princess items I could put in each basket. This will also save money on souvenirs.

Any ideas?

How about a princess autograph book and pen? They'll need one for the trip! Maybe some other items for the parks too like a lanyard to hold their tickets or glow sticks for nighttime. Coloring books and crayons might be fun too :goodvibes

We started doing pins so that would be a plus in any basket we did.

Disney.com has t-shirts right now on sale - There is a cute one for the older girls that says something about a princess and shoes - there are some pretty nice ones ($8-12 dollars and there was a free shippig promo too).

If you have a car or outlet before you go, you could grab some gift cards with "their" princess on it (I found snow white, ariel and belle for our last trip).

The dollar tree usually has a lot of princess stuff. I was able to find sandwich bags with the princesses on them at mine, so you could add snacks in their baskets - also chap sticks, silly bands and bracelets - the list goes on and on.

Have fun!

Yes, definitely put an autograph book and pen. They have spiral princess ones on ebay for less than $5 including shipping and the kooky pens (one of the princesses, of course) are fun and can be clipped to the autograph book. Our kooky pen was Snow White.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter