Need ideas on Donald Duck themed personalized license plate

Euby

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

After more than a year, I finally have my new truck. I'd like to have a Donald Duck themed personalized (vanity) plate, but can't settle on one. My state allows 7 spaces (no special characters). I've got a Donald tow hitch cover (from Etsy) and the plate would go next to it (see pic below.

IMG_5680[1].JPG

So far, I've thought of the following:
DUCK - taken
DUCK 1 - taken
F DUCK - Donald is inferred from hitch cover, but, afraid that people will translate the F into a word that rhymes with Duck rather than Donald's middle name, Fauntleroy).
DUCKTRK - taken
AWPHOOY - doesn't really go with happy Donald
OHBOYX3 - Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
OHBOY3X - same as above but worried that 3X could be misconstrued as a size (I'm on the Pooh-sized spectrum)
DDTRUCK
DDUCK 1
DD NO 1 - wish there was # allowed, plus 'No' as the abbreviation for Number doesn't really get used much anymore
IS NO 1 - see above
DUCKFAN
THEDUCK

I'm open to any suggestions for something new or if there is one that most people like more than another. My temp tags expire on 7/3, so I have a few days to make a decision.

TIA

I asked chat gpt for 10 suggestions here’s what it came up with:

1. DUCKY
  2. QUACK
  3. DONALD
  4. DUCKYD
  5. DDQUACK
  6. DUCKDNL
  7. DUCKCAR
  8. DNLQUAK
  9. DDLAND
  10. DUCKIE

The whole topic reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Assman:rotfl2:

Duck is tricky because I am pretty sure it uses the D to replace an expletive in autocorrect, still if you are ok with random misinterpretation by some so it could be funny if it isn't aggressive, depends on the audience. The DD is often used to refer to bra size soooo it could go wrong, very wrong. All this depends on where you are and your life. If you are, say, a Principal at a local middle school or have kids in middle school where they are always hunting for crude jokes, I would say tread very carefully.

AWPHOOY - my favorite! It isn't unhappy, it is cute to me & even if a person doesn't get Disney it is friendly.
OHBOYX3 is cute, it would probably be lost on most people as a Donald reference but probably neutral

DDTRUCK I'd say be cautious about it referencing bra sizes, might end up with bad jokes
DDUCK 1 I'd say be cautious about it referencing bra sizes, might end up with bad jokes
DD NO I'd say be cautious about it referencing bra sizes, might end up with bad jokes

DUCKFAN I would think this could be interpreted as offensive given autocorrect, which doesn't seem to be your goal
THEDUCK Also think this could interpreted as offensive given autocorrect, which doesn't seem to be your goal,
I would laugh but that's me, I know other people are not as easily amused nor as lighthearted.

I can offer this as option but I do like AWPHOOY best & love the hitch cover!

AwDucks

UNCLE D (for the Huey, Duey, & Louie cartoons)

now, i tend to like VERY obscure references so given that there will already be donald on the trailer hitch i might want to make fans really think what the license plate's connection is-

1934 (his 'birth' year)

05STAR (year he received his star on the hollywood walk of fame)

12410 (the asteroid that was named after him)

H4HLYWD (horray for hollywood song-he's one of the only celebrities mentioned in it)

OHBOY3 (he mutters oh boy, oh boy, oh boy allot).

love the trailer hitch! let us know what you go with and please post a pic!

How long did you wait (in months) for your Maverick to get delivered?
578 Days from the time I ordered it originally. Had to re-order as a 2023 model since mine wasn't selected for 2022.

Thanks everyone for your input! Keep them coming. I've got one that I'm leaning towards, but curious to what else people come up with.

F DUCK - Donald is inferred from hitch cover, but, afraid that people will translate the F into a word that rhymes with Duck rather than Donald's middle name, Fauntleroy).
Donald has a middle name? And it's "Fauntleroy"? But his last name is "Duck"? What the "F Duck" is that about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter