• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need ideas where to go with Cool Pool

babylisa4

Mouseketeer
Can any of my Disney friends help me out? I have some free flying benefits and want to go somewhere warm with sand and a resort with a cool pool, slides etc. If I can use Disney points that would be great but if not I'd just like the name of some resorts that fit the bill. I've thought of Grand Wailea in Hawaii- are there other places in Hawaii like that? And I've thought of Atlantis but it is really expensive and you can't put 5 in a room. Also if you have experiences on any other places I'd love to hear. The kids are 10, 8 and 5. Thanks!

Well, I am not sure what type of free flying benefits you have but most of them make it VERY hard to get to Hawaii...
Also, I thought Atlantis was no longer on the list.

WHat about someplace in Aruba or Jamica?

you don't like the BCV - there is a sandy beach in front of the main pool - SALB.

or you want something different?

The benefits are from a former employer so they are great- not a blackout day kind of thing or limited seats. Anyway, we were looking for something not Disneysorld but more mega resort kind of thing like Grand Wailea that is known for its pool activities. I have done a google search but thought word of mouth might work better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter