Need Ideas

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
We are taking two grandchildren - princess: pirate: both 8yrs old to Disney Land the end of this month --- Aug. 27th - Sept. 3rd. Actually we will only have the 28th & 2nd to enjoy 'everything'!!!! We did purchase 5 day hoppers --- just in case ---- also have tickets to Knott's Berry. Our Grandson was looking at a book that had an ad for the Wild Animal Park in San Diego --- is this worth the 1 1/2 trip?? We also want to head to the ocean --- any idea's on what beach to hit & how much time would you spend there??? Any helpful hints will help ---
Thanks ---
Grandma & Grandpa -- :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Yes, I loved The Wild Animal Park. Sea World was too limiting but the Wild Animal Park was fun. San Diego is only 80 miles south of Disneyland and can be a one day trip.

The Wild Animal Park is not in San Diego. It is near San Diego. It is definately worth the trip. It is inland a bit and will be warmer than by the coast. I haven't been in 5 yrs but I found it better than the zoo.

Have fun! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the infor ---- :)

We will be trying to get there.

Izzysmom:
Where in Michigan are you located?? We are originally from the UP.

Hmmm, we weren't too impressed with the Wild Animal Park. We'd rather do the Zoo again. Seaworld was great too.
I'd spend most of your time at the Disneyland parks. You have a 5 day hopper and those days aren't refundable. Make the most of them! You won't regret it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter