Need IMMEDIATE Travel Help

aacvacation

Mouseketeer
Need to know what hotels are safe and not going to cost me an arm and a leg that preferably have some sort of shuttle service from LAX. I have a family emergency that nobody can get off to deal with and am flying out in 4 hours. I am across the country and don't know anything about the area.

I really...just cannot emphasize enough that it needs to be safe and not dingy or sketchy. I'm paranoid enough about going on this solo so I really...really...need help with this. That's why I'm asking here and not just going by what the sites look like.

Thank you.

Just got back a few days ago. Stayed at the Doubletree Westside, booked through expedia for about $120 a night (reasonable for area). 5 minutes to airport, and they did not have a shuttle, but it was a flat rate $18 cab fare back to the airport.

There were cheaper, however I found this to be nice. The area wasn't wonderful, however the hotel was clean and safe.

Id recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter