NEED INFO--From Retired Disney Store CM + a pic

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
Florida_trip_2013_183.jpg
------Hi from Shirley, John & our camping doggie TOBY

Hi: I am writing for my wife, who is a retired Disney Store Cast Member. My wife Shirley has been a member of the DisBoards since 1999. Her handle is shirley38. Once an avid pin trader, now an avid Grandmom.

Both of us are after some information (I am just doing some leg work for her), or a shove in the right direction, about Disney Store retirement. The info needed is not EARTH SHATTERING. Just lookin' for a startin' point.

She (we) have been striking out on every suggestion received. She is not allowed access on the Cast Member Board. Only for active CMs. That is fair and we understand.

Both of us have a foot nailed to the floor, running around in circles, but I don't mind bumping into my DW Shirley while running in circles.

Shirley is available if someone out there fits what she needs. She can do it through PMs or emails or posts on the Boards. Wherever there is a comfort level.

Specifics: The Disney Store, Cast Member and most important Retired (wife is pensioned, not sure if that matters).

Thanks from John & Shirley

Not sure what you are asking. Do you need info on benefits a retiree should be getting, or info on how to get a job there as a retiree, or other info?

Not sure what you are asking. Do you need info on benefits a retiree should be getting, or info on how to get a job there as a retiree, or other info?

Hi retired and happy.

Yes, it is about benefits. Shirley has struck out everywhere she tries to go.

At retirement she became Missing in Action with the DIS Company. This is not to blame Disney, because things happen in the business world.

I will get out of the way and let Shirley get in touch.

Thanks for replying, John

hey Johnnie !!
I can't help ya on the info ya'll need but I love the family pic of ya'll,:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Really liked the pics you posted of Shirley and you fish'n on the other thread too.,

Isn't it great. my question is do you receive anything from Disney retirement age was 65 qualified for their pension. this was due to putting years of service 1000 each year.
shirley

Disney Benefits Center 1-877-702-3501

Maybe they can help or point you in the right direction.

Thanks peeeeples for your input.

Sorry we are not timely. Puttin' out some fires. I might give up my retirement (not Shirley). There aint' enough hours in the day and I am workin' tooooo darn hard.

john

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter