• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Info On Hh Resort...

sleepyngrumpy

Earning My Ears
:confused: We just joined the DVC (through resale at OKW!) and should be getting our points in about 2 weeks. If we can get a reservation, we were thinking of vacationing at Hilton Head Resort in August before my husband starts his new job. Is it a good time of year to vacation there in regard to the weather and crowding? Also, what do you folks think of the resort overall? I have two girls, ages 5 and 8 - are there things for them to do?

Thanks,

sleepyngumpy:pinkbounc

HH is a great resort. The activities staff is very active and has lots to do for all ages. August is a good time to go to HH. The ocean is warm with a wide white sand beach.

Tommy Towery has a very complete <a href="http://ttowery.tripod.com/">website</a> for HH information.

Enjoy!

Hi --

We just went on the cruise last month, so we are spoiled as far as kids activities.

But, there are more things here than at a regular hotel.

There is a list of activities which you can have the resort fax you. That will be the best way to see what's available.

For kids, there are a few hours worth of things every day. Some are free and some cost money.

One is very intriguing - Kid's Night Out. For $20, DVC rec team feeds the kids pizza and then they take them out via DVC vans to a movie or mini golf. The counselor told me they had 50 kids last week!

My two are doing it tonight and my wife and I are going to have some quiet time!

There are other things throughout the week. Again, call the resort and they will fax it to you.

Afer our first day, I will tell you that this is not Disney World - it is much more laid back. Kinda like OKW but even more relaxed.

It is beautiful - and we haven't even been over to the beach house yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter