Need Info...

Teresa

Earning My Ears
Hi all, new to the board...as everyone probably has done at one time or another would love some info on how to do Disney World with 4 kids under the age of 10..we will be going in January. And as it is right now I have booked a room for us in Days Inns Suites in Kissimmee, FL by Old Town. Has anyone stayed there recently? Or do you have any suggestions on maybe staying at one of those rentals like condos, homes? Any help would be appreciated. We will be driving down so we can pretty much go where we need to.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:wave: Hi, Teresa! And Welcome!

You've come to the right place.

This particular hotel has gotten some really BAD reviews. Here is a link to one.

I also had booked with them a couple of years ago when my friend and I decided to take our kids, 3 kids 6-9, to Disney. It looked too good to be true and when I asked about it on this board I found out it WAS!

I will also be going in January and thanks to Tyr23 who had a wonderful time in a rental house, I contacted the people at www.sunstaterentals.com. Tyr23 found this place incredible and it would be a great idea for a large group like yours. My group is a BIT smaller, but the idea of having an enclosed pool all to ourselves is a big selling point to my 8yo son!

Holiday Inn Family Suites is another great option for a group your size. They have kidsuites which are nicely themed, free breakfast and organized games in the evening.

You can check out www.hotelkingdom.com and www.hoteldiscounts.com also for suites and condos at moderate rates.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter