Need Kidani pool tips

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Hi, We have been to WDW many, many times, but have never had a 'pool day'. Since my granddaughter is almost 4, we will be taking a rest/pool day in the middle of our trip next week. Any tips for Kidani? Do we have to go down at 9am to find chairs (there's 6 of us)? Is there a best area to camp out for the day? I'm a planner, and this is new to me, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

We do Kidani pool with 3 all the time. Finding 6 chairs might pose a challenge, but I think you’ll be fine. Chair availability seems to be better further away from the slide.

We've gone with as much as 10. We only grab maybe 3 chairs. Most of the time , the kids and one or two adults are in the water. Only one or two will actually sit in the chairs. Mostly a spot to hold stuff and maybe sit to put shoes on.

Now if you want a chair with a front view of the pool, that may be hard to come by. And if you plan to really spend hours at the pool, you may need to head out early. Actually I've always thought how nice it would be to go an almost empty pool. We went when half the resort was there after park time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter