• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Need meal suggestion w/Belle~

missyelliott

Earning My Ears
Hi, new here!:) I am looking for a suggestion to have a character meal where Belle would be present. I don't think she has a featured meal but does anyone know of a meal that Belle is present at? Thanks in advance!

You will usually see Belle at breakfast and lunch in the castle at MK wearing her blue and white dress. You will usually see her in her yellow ball gown at the princess storybook breakfast at Akershus in Epcot. The characters at these meals are never guaranteed and someone else may have better information but these are the normal appearances for her I think. She also does a storytime in the MK garden several times a day.

We saw Belle at the Princess Storybook Breakfast in her yellow gown. She was greeting people as they entered.

Here's a pic.
belle.jpg

You can see Belle for free in her blue dress at the MK when she reads the story book - I can't think of the name of the place, I was going to say "Belle Grotto" but that would be Ariel.

Its really cute, Belle reads a story and calls up children, its only hold about 50 people, very intimate. AND FREE!

We saw Belle at the Princess breakfast at Akershus in mid-December. She was in her yellow dress.
100_1635.jpg

Belle was in her Blue and White Dress at Epcot on 12/24 for the Princess Dinner at Norway (Aukhaus). We didn't see her elsewhere through out the park other than at a parade here or there (but we probably missed where she normally is).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter