Need NEW PS ideas????

Sazzo'sMommy

DIS Veteran
We have several PS's for our trip to the World this March-April, but I would like to try some new things...

The Cast includes:
Me- Mommy- 35 yrs old - actress/teacher
Daddy- 39 yrs old - BB coach/teacher
DD - 18 months old - actress/Mickey Lover ::MickeyMo

So far we have scheduled:
CM - dinner
San Angel Inn - lunch
California Grill - dinner
CRT - breakfast
LTT - dinner
Les Chef's - lunch
CP - dinner

We have been several times and do these repeatedly; the only one we have never done is CRT - so excited I got this!

So, what else is good that we should try? Mind you, my DD LOVES the characters...I MEAN LOVES!!!:Pinkbounc

Thanks for your suggestions!

How about Donald's Breakfastausaurus in AK? Donald, Mickey and others, and the food is good.

Or 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. Lovely! This is also a character meal.

Did 1900 Park Fare for dinner recently and thought the food was excellent as were the characters.

Cape May Cafe is great for breakfast and Chip and Dale and Goofy are a lot of fun with Minnie up front.

We really liked Marakkesh in Morocco. If your 18 month old will nibble on chicken and rice, she might enjoy the belly dancer? Just a thought and definitely something different.

I would second the votes for Cape May breakfast, we had a nice experience there.

How about Rainforest Cafe and a trip to the playground at the Lego store in DTD?

:D

I'll second the suggestion to try Marrakesh. We took my DS there for lunch when he was 2yrs and he loved the food and the floor show!
bellyemoticon.gif

Cinderella Dinner at 1900 Park, and PSB at Norway (you can never have too many princess meals!)

:sunny: :sunny:

Our two cents:

I've never been, but DW, who has been to The World countless more times than myself, says that Donald's Breakfast osaurus was one of the best Character breakfasts that she's ever been to at WDW...........and she took our 4 month old DS, and nephews who were 4 and 3 at the time..................and they had a blast.....

My personal favorite is the Whispering Canyon at the WL........I love the food (down home barbecue favorites), but the servers also double as performers (that is all I will say)........That is on our "Must eat at" list for each trip.

Have a blast...

May I third Marakkesh in Morocco. My DD who was just over 2 years old then totally love the belly dancer and got up and danced herself and the belly dancer invited my DD over and they danced together....we got some awesome photos from it and the food was really good also. :-)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions about the PS's! Morocco sounds really great and so does Breakfastosaurus! Sounds yummy to me!:tongue:

We had our best in park meal at the Brown Derby. They had this Hollywood type guy walking around that was a stitch.

My kids had a blast at Prime Time last trip.

Except for a few favs we try to book new PS's every trip. It's getting pretty hard, except for Epcot we've done all the sit downs in the other parks.

Served family style, it is all you can eat, and we have always had great character interaction. Schedule an early dinner or late lunch, and we had Mickey and Minnie actually sit down and color with the kids!!

Food is good, marinated steak, chicken, and fried catfish, for the main part.

good luck with your choices!!

deb::MinnieMo

I always try to visit new places for dining, so by now I've tried most of the places at WDW.

1 - I'll "fourth" Restaurant Marrakesh. The lamb couscous is wonderful.

2 - The Biergarten at Germany is a fun meal - food is nice, but not exceptional.

3 - 50s Prime Time Cafe (Studios) is great fun, and the food is a good choice for picky eaters, but maybe it will better when your little one is a bit older. It's "sort of" a character meal.

4 - Two places to try for *FABULOUS* dinners, but be sure to go on an empty stomach - 'Ohana at the Polynesian (if you're a meat-eater) and Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. You won't want to stop eating.

Maybe pick out one or two of these, but be sure not to skip . . . . and . . . . . oh, heck, try 'em all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter