Need new shoes to replace my Aisic GT 2150

saysay

DIS Veteran
I am going to the store next week for a fitting, but was wondering the experience of others who loved the 2150 and could no longer get them.

I have average heals and was diagnosed neutral last year, but my gait on the left is a little weird the way I push off. The Aiscis have been great, but i did end up with Plantar faciitis after a 11 mile run - not at all blaming on the shoes.

Now my ankle on the same PF foot has been tight....I do need to get back to my regular stretching...but my heel is much better. No issues with my shoes and only 1 blister on my big toe joint after the princess....nothing else.

Was thinking of going up to 2160's, but wondering the experience of others esp now that the 2150's have been gone a while - esp those who tried the 2160's and it didn't work for them. Can't find my size anywhere on the internet for the 2150's oh well....change is good.

You just runined my day! Just kidding, but why can you no longer get the Gel 2150? They are my favorite shoes! I have tried so many others and nothing works a well for me. LOL, I get the big toe joint blister in them too. Weird!

Why do they always have to change things when they work well already?

Simply to go any shoes shop and replace them easily.

Sorry, but you can't replace shoes that they don't make anymore.

I just bought 2 pairs of the 2160s and am happy so far. I've done 3 or 4 short runs (4 miles or so) in them and had no problems. I'm doing a 10 miler tomorrow and will let you know how they handle that. I was also worried because I love my 2150s, but so far, so good. :thumbsup2

I have the 2150"s, and I like them, but I have started running in the Asics Nimbus 12 (now I think they have come out with Nimbus 13). They are super cushiony, and I love them, especially when I run on cement. Good luck!

Well, I've got some real miles on my 2160s now. They are doing great! I did have a toenail issue, but that's my fault for not lacing them properly. So, they're a keeper for me. :thumbsup2

Sorry, but you can't replace shoes that they don't make anymore.

I just bought 2 pairs of the 2160s and am happy so far. I've done 3 or 4 short runs (4 miles or so) in them and had no problems. I'm doing a 10 miler tomorrow and will let you know how they handle that. I was also worried because I love my 2150s, but so far, so good. :thumbsup2

I have the 2150"s, and I like them, but I have started running in the Asics Nimbus 12 (now I think they have come out with Nimbus 13). They are super cushiony, and I love them, especially when I run on cement. Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback. Been wondering about the difference in the Nimbus and the 2150's. If I can find some on sale, might just use the Nimbus as my everday sneaker since I work on my feet and need good support.

You just runined my day! Just kidding, but why can you no longer get the Gel 2150? They are my favorite shoes! I have tried so many others and nothing works a well for me. LOL, I get the big toe joint blister in them too. Weird!

Why do they always have to change things when they work well already?

I got my current pair just as they had been discontinued and the 2160's were coming out. Got a GREAT deal on them, should have gotten 2 pairs. Live and learn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter