Need opinions!!

McKelly

DIS Veteran
My husband and I both tried to get PSB this AM, my husband was successful (from work). The weird thing is, they didn't ask him for a credit card #. I thought this was strange and thought maybe he did not even get a reservation, like he thought. So I waited a few hours and called Dining and checked the PS# and told them that my DH did not get asked for a CC#. She said that was the CM's fault, that he/she should have, but the reservation would not be cancelled and that is still in the system and would remain there. Well, I was happy with that, but then my mind started working overtime, and I am now wondering if I should call back and give them a CC#, or go with what the CM said and not worry about it, because I have the PS#. What do you think?

I think I might call back and give the card# just to be sure. I'm like you, I'm too afraid it would be gone. Probably not, but I would worry.
Did you not get in? Is this breakfast getting to be like the castle? I am calling tomorrow for PSB and plan to call early- before say 10:00- but do I need to call right when it opens like the castle?
Good luck! It is probably fine whatever you do. Just be sure to take the confirmation number with you.princess:

I'd call back with the cc# just in case, but I'm one that worries about the "what if's" with things like this. It can't hurt, just make sure if you have to cancel you do it in time.

I was unsure how early I would have to call to get PSB so we both tried at 7:00am to be on the safe side. My DH was on hold for 30 minutes and finally got through, he then called me so I could hang up.

I guess I will call back tomorrow and give them a CC# just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter