Need picture of Chinese acrobat- SBR

sari80

Earning My Ears
Just got back from another wonderful trip to the World. While touring the World Showcase in Epcot, we saw the Chinese acrobats perform. We were especially impressed with a young girl in a pink costume who did an amazing balancing act on a small pedestal. Unfortunately, the battery in my camera was running low and I didn't get a picture of her. Does anyone have a picture they would be willing to share?

Thanks.

Sara

I feel your pain. :( We lost a roll of film on our last trip with most of our pix from Epcot - it fell out of DH's backpack I guess. We had lots of shots of DD with the Living Statues & all our kids having a "snow" fight at Ice Station Cool. :(

I may have one in our pix from an older trip - before we got our scanner. I still haven't put them in books. I'll see if I can find them.

I do have these if you're interested:
The guy juggling rings on his feet while balancing on his hands on a board on a cylinder.

The girls tumbling through large rings (like hula hoops).

A girl balancing a large disc on her foot while standing on her other foot. (The disk is about the size of a snow sled saucer.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter