• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

need prayers 2yr diagnosed with cancer

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
hi yall

please take a minute and say a prayer for my little cousin recently diagnosed with cancer. I was so happy to find this forum, I hope yall will add her to your prayers.

private message me for info if you would like to send her a get well card or if you have little ones, a drawn picture would be fantastic!

here's a link to her story (feel free to share)
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/emma-is-awesome-cancer-is-not-/97426

thanks! she's doing much better today after the 2nd round of chemo. the first one made her really ill but last night they put a feeding tube in and this morning she woke up her usual happy self. the tumor is shrinking too which is fantastic news! 1.5 cm with the first treatment and then 2.0 cm with the 2nd SO exciting

What an adorable looking little girl with a beautiful smile. Prayers sent for everyone:grouphug:

thanks everyone!! she's finally finished with radiation and is now back in the hospital for another round of chemo. she's one tough little girl :cutie:

Hugs to Emma and her family. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Cancer sucks! Emma is a beautiful, sweet, awesome, precious girl.:grouphug::grouphug:

My prayers are with you at this difficult time . I was reading her story - does she still need blood donations and can I do it from lake charles and it be sent to NOLA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter