Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
I know we have been asking for more than our share of prayers and good thoughts lately but we need to tap that well one more time.

Kevin’s Mom is back in the hospital and is going to have surgery today. It is considered 'minor' but in her condition we need all the help we can get to make sure all goes well.

If you can take a minute today to send some good thoughts Kevin’s Moms way it would be appreciated.

Loads and loads of good thoughts, pixie dust, and prayers coming to Kevin's mom and to both of you! :grouphug:

Please keep us posted.

Thank you for the update. Prayers and pixie dust coming your way.

Don't worry about asking for too much from us. It is the least we can do for all you guys do for us. I am certain everyone here feels the same or they wouldn't be here.

One can never ask for too many good thoughts and prayers.....sending good wishes and lots of pixie dust for a smooth surgery and quick recovery. Please tell her that her DIS friends are with her in spirit....and please give Kevin a huge :grouphug: from all of us.

Gosh, you guys have been through so much lately! Here's to a speedy recovery and to your life slowing down soon!

Oh no. Sending many, many, good thoughts and prayers. Big hug :hug:

Always ready to send good thoughts and pixie dust for Kevin's mom as well as Kevin and yourself. Wishing a speedy recovery.

Take care,

Chris

Thinking of you guys, and Kevin's mom today. What a year you have had so far. I hope it's all good from here on out.

Now I feel bad for not asking, last night in chat, how she was doing. I hope all goes well today and will be thinking about her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter